United Kits 23/24

Malone_Post

The home kit is nice. The rest are an abomination. Whoever signed off on the away & 3rd kits needs firing. And an eye test.

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
Christ, just seen our new kits for the first time :houllier:

That away kit is the worst kit I've ever seen for us. Honestly, whoever is coming up with this stuff needs sacking. Definitely a scouser taking the p*ss. We always seem to end up with the worst kit from whoever we're with, Adidas, Nike etc.

And that third kit gives me serious Liverpool vibes. That off white and red.

Somebody is honestly having our pants down here.

arthurka

I'd say easily the best set of shirts we've had. We usually have some dross shirt. Home shirt looks good, other 2 think could look great on.
Agree find them all pretty decent and some borderline cool.

cafecillos

We fans tend to overreact when new kits are leaked/released (well, we tend to overreact about everything really, but you get my point), but that away kit is just horribly designed. The red pinstripes are such a nonsensical design decision that one has to wonder if they have actually gone for it just to elicit outrage :lol: Also, if the pics shared by @ZupZup are legit, the crest barely fits on the green stripe, the Team Viewer name+logo is gigantic, the shoulder Adidas stripes look so redundant... The whole shirt looks so fecking cluttered and tacky it's amazing it was given the final green light.

Someone

Something
Christ, just seen our new kits for the first time :houllier:

That away kit is the worst kit I've ever seen for us. Honestly, whoever is coming up with this stuff needs sacking. Definitely a scouser taking the p*ss. We always seem to end up with the worst kit from whoever we're with, Adidas, Nike etc.

And that third kit gives me serious Liverpool vibes. That off white and red.

Somebody is honestly having our pants down here.
Agree. Can no one do a decent design these days? Kids keep making incredible stuff online and we end up with the worst possible designs.

Can't wait till the Adidas contract is over. They've honestly been overall terrible and a good design here and there.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
I don’t think our away form will be improving much next season…

Castia

Wowzers

There's no question that's the ugliest kit we've ever produced

I thought the snake skin one from a few years ago was bad but this is next level terrible.

On the plus side i really like the home and third kit so 2/3 aint bad

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Wowzers

There's no question that's the ugliest kit we've ever produced

I thought the snake skin one from a few years ago was bad but this is next level terrible.

On the plus side i really like the home and third kit so 2/3 aint bad
Yup it’s trash. That sponsor logo looks stuck on as an after thought and the rear panel for the number is nasty too.
We’re going to be running out in the CL next season in a Non league kit:annoyed:

AshRK

Why can't they make a simple black kit for our away games and blue as third.

acolyte

It gets worse the more you look at it...

I genuinely cannot believe there's a tiny little rectangular box outline around the TeamViewer logo, and the plain green background of the sponsor panel doesn't match the textured green of the shirt itself.

Prodigy24

The big boxes around the sponsors really ruin the away kit. Hope the authentic version comes without them, as seen in the picture with Malacia.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Away kit looks much better there. Thought it was black before which made it look too Newcastle.

Mildly concerned about a green kit considering how poor we are at picking out passes at the best of times though.

cafecillos

I genuinely cannot believe there's a tiny little rectangular box outline around the TeamViewer logo, and the plain green background of the sponsor panel doesn't match the textured green of the shirt itself.
I'm assuming that's not the final version. If it is, then it's simply even worse than anybody could have possibly imagined.

ifightdragons

I'm assuming that's not the final version. If it is, then it's simply even worse than anybody could have possibly imagined.
It is the final version. There are pictures with the players posing in it, and it's already been sent out to various retailers, hence the early leaks.

decorativeed

That kit will be very very popular, as hard as it is for a lot on here to realise that.
Agreed. It's like if you go into a Zara. There's loads of hideously ugly shit like that, so it must sell. Just not to anyone with taste.

AaronRedDevil

Can’t wait to change our shirts at half time because the players were camouflage into the grass.

Wezzaldo

Can’t wait to change our shirts at half time because the players were camouflage into the grass.
Keep seeing this, but players aren’t looking down from above to blend in with grass. That old grey kit was different, players blended in with the crowd.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Our third kit this year was more camouflaged than next year's away kit. Genuinely made it difficult to watch at times.

redcucumber

Why are people shitting their pants over the green and white striped kit? And how in fecks name is it worse than the electric piss green one we churned out this season?! People are mad.

That'sHernandez

Ominously close to getting banned
Why are people shitting their pants over the green and white striped kit? And how in fecks name is it worse than the electric piss green one we churned out this season?! People are mad.
Because that’s what people do here. Years ago people said Nike were crap and yearned for Adidas kits again, and now it’s gone the other way

Todd

I made this point before...Adidas have been giving us non-traditional kits for years, and since they're showing no signs of stopping that, it's nice that they've finally made us a non-traditional kit that actually looks great.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Right... If we're going to be releasing three new kits every year, we might as well change things up a bit and try something experimental instead of endlessly rotating between white, black, and blue as we did under Nike.