United Mural in Manchester | a work in progress?

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
A new mural going up in the Northern Quarter apparently. I'm pretty sure that's Katie Zelem (possibly after a boxing match), but I'm not at all sure about the two guys. :lol:

There is a suggestion that the work isn't finished yet, so maybe someone's taking another crack at the faces.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
I imagine Pogba makes that face when he's getting sucked off

Rashford looks like he's in his 40s

RashyForPM

That is remarkably shocking. Zelem looks awful but not a patch on how horrid Pogba and Rashford looks :lol:

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
Your pic is from a while back. The finished one is here:
Still shite, mind

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Your pic is from fecking ages ago. The finished one is here:
Still shite, mind
The middle guy looks like a cross between Martial and Rashford. Nice idea, two players depicted for the price of one.

Considering some of the good artwork you see around that area this is pretty poor.

Tiber

The red bricks look ok and the chevy and adidas logos are genuinely quite impressive.

izec

The faces of the players look bloated, like they have an allergic reaction to their face

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
The middle guy looks like a cross between Martial and Rashford. Nice idea, two players depicted for the price of one.

Considering some of the good artwork you see around that area this is pretty poor.
Yeah it replaced a beauty too.

Tiber

Im glad that I wasn't the only one that thought this!

prateik

They cant finish it off till they add Sancho.. Once that is done, they will apply the finishing touches.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Good to see the guys who painted the front of the chippy near OT are still getting work.

Hoboman

A new mural going up in the Northern Quarter apparently. I'm pretty sure that's Katie Zelem (possibly after a boxing match), but I'm not at all sure about the two guys. :lol:

There is a suggestion that the work isn't finished yet, so maybe someone's taking another crack at the faces.
They look like King of the Hill characters.

Chairman Steve

Middle guy looks like Martial with Lingards face but with Martial’s lips.

Right guy looks more like Florentin Pogba than Paul.

12OunceEpilogue

In perfect harmony
Scout
Im glad that I wasn't the only one that thought this!
I honestly couldn't decide which of them it was meant to be, so I felt justified in saying it. Luckily for race relations' sake they've made an absolute mess of Katie Zelem too.

His mug was a small one on Stevenson Sq but it was replaced ages ago

It was this:
Oh right, that was lovely. What a shame.

Adamsk7

I actually think the finished one of Pogba is alright - it’s enough of a likeness that it captures the spirit of Paul. The other two are absolutely hideous though - if I were Katie Zelem I’d go there in the dead of night and paint over it!

Okey

Middle guy looks like Martial with Lingards face but with Martial’s lips.

Right guy looks more like Florentin Pogba than Paul.
Exactly! I was wondering if they used Florentin's picture in error. Or maybe they're just shite.