United players organise their own Dubai Training camp over International Break

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
Notice how happy Lee Grant is? And he should be. The guy has the best job in the world. He makes 20k per week to train with the team, and gets the best seat in the house for almost every game. Hell, if we need a 4th keeper I can join and I will do it for 1k per week...

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Unselected lot being proactive. They were also in Salt Baes restaurant in Dubai.

We used to have squads that had 5-8 players go away and Captain their countries on international breaks, with all but two going away to start for them.....

But Yay!.... our not-quite-international-grade players are running around while their more talented peers play meaningful games.

Ungh

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
We used to have squads that had 5-8 players go away and Captain their countries on international breaks, with all but two going away to start for them.....

But Yay!.... our not-quite-international-grade players are running around while their more talented peers play meaningful games.

Ungh
Of all the things to be unhappy about...

Velvet Revolver

Ungh
There's glass half full and glass half empty and then there's the Caf Glass

Judas

Open to offers

Ungh
Impressive negativity. I'm constantly amazed at how miserable people on here are. Sad Cafe.

RoyH1

Ungh
Ironically when your read forums from other teams that are loaded with starting level full internationals, all their fans are bitching about FIFA syndrome and how their precious expensive stars are going to get injured playing for their national teams.

Varun

Staff
Ironically when your read forums from other teams that are loaded with starting level full internationals, all their fans are bitching about FIFA syndrome and how their precious expensive stars are going to get injured playing for their national teams.
The guy you quoted would do the same if it were the case. Some folks just want to moan.

romufc

Some fans are never happy.

This gives some of the players an opportunity to rest and work on fitness.

I don't see a big issue in a group of players going to a warm country where they can train and enjoy their social life.

Pathetic what some posters on here come up with.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Good to see Lee Grant there. We'll need him during the Christmas period.

TheReligion

Abusive

Ungh
You post smells as much as you do.

Very fishy indeed!

TheRedHearted

Should just do some geometry- triangles comes to mind. Seemed like we had more of em last couple of games. That and constant movement. We should never see a player get the ball and walk with it while no one opens up with pace - and then another two people running with pace. I did see a couple players make a run last game and just be ignored.

Varun

Staff
Bloody hell, that's a real person? I thought it was a Downey Jr cut out :lol:

brownyorkshireman

Might be one of the fitness coaches, saw an article which said they travelled with some united staff too.

Red Star One

Well I find it very encouraging that a large part of the team decides to spend their free time together. Can only mean the lads like each other and that the atmosphere is not bad.

Dong Fangzhuo

If we were playing well and pushing the top two this thread would be nothing but posts about unicorns shitting rainbows.

RedDevilRoshi

Good to see. Nothing wrong with team bonding.

Don’t know the guy with the sunglasses or the one stood between Young & Rojo?

SATA

Where’s Martial? Selected for France or just decided not to go which is fine as he’s not obligated to by club rules?

Minkaro

There's glass half full and glass half empty and then there's the Caf Glass
"My glass is half full"
"My glass is half empty"
"I dropped my glass, and it smashed on the floor, and also I'm barefoot, so now I'm bleeding."

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Boys should know better.... the food is shite there