United sign Gundogan!

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Yes indeed!

Manchester United 'complete Levent Gundogan signing' after stunning trial

Manchester United have completed the signing of Welsh wonderkid Levent Gundogan after a successful six-week trial with the club, according to his former club.

The Connah's Quay Nomads forward was spotted by Reds scouts after scoring four goals while playing for a North Wales development squad in a friendly at Carrington.

The under-14s star was handed a trial on the back of this stunning performance and has since been snapped up by United, according to the Nomads' website.

"[He's] a very gifted player who is comfortable up front or in attacking midfield," a Nomads' spokesman said.

"Levent’s attitude and commitment to training and the club have been first-class and we wish him all the best during his time at Manchester United.

"Levent is a great example of the pathway for players in the FAW Academy system and the opportunities that are available to players to move to a higher level."

Gundogan, who started out as a midfielder when he joined the Nomads two years ago, has followed in the footsteps of under-nine's prodigy Daniel Mayers in making the move from North Wales to Manchester.
http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...hester-united-transfer-news-gundogan-12664956

Maybe this should be in the youth forum

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Oh you! I thought you meant the other one which seemed really unlikely!

Robbie Boy

Brilliant signing. I've heard nothing but great things about this kid. Meant to be already far better than the City lad.

VojjE

Good on the lad. Hopefully his spine isn't made out of digestive biscuits.

stepic

Yeah especially seeing the other one is injured and it's also not a transfer window!

MUFC OK

Must have talent, like any young player, if he gets his head down he will do well, guess we wont know until he gets his first big contract, whether here or elsewhere.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
You misleading scamp.

I genuinely believed we'd signed the one who doesn't play for Manchester City, and that this wasn't some kind of attempt at click baiting. I really must have my guard up in future!

Brophs

The One and Only
Looking forward to us breaking out the t-shirts.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
How do you say that first name?

Lee-vent
Lev-ent
Not-Ilkay

Uniquim

How do you say that first name?

Lee-vent
Lev-ent
Not-Ilkay
If the name has Turkish origin, I believe it is Lee-vent but the ee's in Lee are short. Kind of like 'Leave it', with an n. Lea-vent.

I just googled it and listened to a video though, I have no idea.