United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
This is absolutely beautiful.. we have a hell of a player on our hands and he's going to be a game changer for us. What a signing.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Always curious why he chose arsenal over us especially when he was supposed to be a united fan
Ferguson wrote in his book that Ramsey thought Arsenal would be better at developing young players which Ferguson described as bullshit.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

Id love to be a fly in that WhatsApp chat :lol:

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
If him, Greenwood and Rashford click as a three that would be awesome for England.

Nice for Shaw to have a fellow Chelsea supporter as well.

Excellent signing.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Massive signing for this football club. One of the best young players in the world and exactly the type of signing United were built on. We are putting together an incredibly exciting young team here. Credit to everyone involved

Charrockero

Supports
Chivas de Guadalajara
Congratulations. I hope this gets to be our best signing besides Bruno Fernandes and, if he continues growing, Maguire.

Unfortunately, I don't have high hopes on Ole's capability, but wish him the best.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Ferguson wrote in his book that Ramsey thought Arsenal would be better at developing young players which Ferguson described as bullshit.
Jesus - that’s shocking :lol:

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley

:lol: :lol:

You're not the only one Jason :(

Hammondo

From £108m to £73m in 10 months. Dormtund's resolve crumbled pretty quickly.

Could never understand why so many on here seemed to think that we'd be paying more a season later rather than less.
Did they actually say 108, or is it just rumour?

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Always curious why he chose arsenal over us especially when he was supposed to be a united fan
Don’t know how much truth there is to this but apparently he was impressed that Arsenal had Wenger personally showed him round the Arsenal set up and met with his family while we sent.... Giggs!

JJ12

Id love to be a fly in that WhatsApp chat :lol:
I read not so long ago on the athletic that most transfer deals are discussed via what’s app.

Not sure what I thought discussions looked like but I didn’t think it would be What’s app.

JJ12

Don’t know how much truth there is to this but apparently he was impressed that Arsenal had Wenger personally showed him round the Arsenal set up and met with his family while we sent.... Giggs!
Probably beat up his mum

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
I get why they'd be pleased at agreeing a cheaper fee but that also comes at the cost of not having the player a year earlier.

It wouldn't have made any difference this season but had the gap between us and City been a bit narrower than 12 points, having Sancho might have made the difference between winning the title and finishing second. That's the potential downside that comes with waiting.

I suppose they would have been happy with finishing second this season anyway though so fair enough, it worked out.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Did they actually say 108, or is it just rumour?
It was confirmed pretty much everywhere that that was their price. Unsure what the split of fee and add ons was, but its pretty reasonable. Wouldn't really say their resolve crumbled all that much, 35m drop when he has 2 years left on his contract now compared to 3 is pretty normal when his fee was 73m anyway.

JJ12

In before he turns out to be Mikhi and Kagawa v.3
I know this will be said a lot but I didn’t think we played a system that utilised either of their skill set.

Sancho has a clear position and role in our current set up, at least.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
For that price as well, barely any downside to this deal now.

stu_1992

It's been a long time coming, but it's great to finally see it done. I hope he is the special player that a lot of people expect him to be. It's been so long without a proper right winger, but in an odd way I probably would have prioritized other positions but this is still a serious upgrade on our first team.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
It's been a long time coming, but it's great to finally see it done. I hope he is the special player that a lot of people expect him to be. It's been so long without a proper right winger, but in an odd way I probably would have prioritized other positions but this is still a serious upgrade on our first team.
Rafa Honigstein was waxing lyrical about how good he was by the end of the BL season. He’s not someone to usually speak on those terms