United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

bosskeano

is it just me or is United taking a bit of the piss out of City with this introduction and phrasing???

Hephaestus

Can anyone explain the 'Yes x' thing with Rashford? I'm not really switched on to social media stuff.
Basically after the England Germany game, Rashford was responding to people on twitter and responded to someone asking him to announce Sancho with "Yes x". He claimed the next morning that he'd been hacked but I don't think anyone bought it, especially since I think it was later that day that news of the fee being agreed broke.

Brightonian

Basically after the England Germany game, Rashford was responding to people on twitter and responded to someone asking him to announce Sancho with "Yes x". He claimed the next morning that he'd been hacked but I don't think anyone bought it, especially since I think it was later that day that news of the fee being agreed broke.
Cheers mate!

Beans

Supports
Neutral
This is the most exciting signing for United since Angel Di Maria and Carlos Tevez. RVP was class but at the end of his career, Sancho can go on to be a United legend. We've desperately needed a right sided attacker since what, Valencia had that one amazing season, the one season Rooney got to play up top and scored a bunch with his head from Valencia crosses?

Rashford Cavani.....Sancho
...........VDB Bruno
..................?
Shaw Maguire Varane AWB
............Henderson

Close on Varane and get a CDM and that's a top team.

Shark

@NotShark
This is the most exciting signing for United since Angel Di Maria and Carlos Tevez. RVP was class but at the end of his career, Sancho can go on to be a United legend. We've desperately needed a right sided attacker since what, Valencia had that one amazing season, the one season Rooney got to play up top and scored a bunch with his head from Valencia crosses?

Rashford Cavani.....Sancho
...........VDB Bruno
..................?
Shaw Maguire Varane AWB
............Henderson

Close on Varane and get a CDM and that's a top team.
Tevez :confused:

RVP was far more exciting for me personally.

Siorac

This is the most exciting signing for United since Angel Di Maria and Carlos Tevez.
Maybe not the best examples to bring up... I sure as feck hope he will be better than the two of them combined.

My only Eric

2+1=3
3x2=6
6x100=600
600+66 its coming home = 666
666 = Sancho is a devil
Sancho is a right winger
Right angle triangle = 90°

90+2 = 22
90+5 = 46
22/46 = 69

someone call Eddie, the numbers aint adding up..

Return Sancho

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Tevez :confused:

RVP was far more exciting for me personally.
We were marvelous in the season with Tevez, he could have easily gone down as a top player for us. RVP was just too old to get this excited about, it was a short term fix. Cavani is class too but it's not as important of a transfer as Sancho, I would say the same thing about RVP. Di Maria didn't stay either but he was an extremely exciting player with years and years still in his prime.

Beans

Supports
Neutral
Probably meant Falcao, but he was crocked and it showed. Great guy though.
Falcao was exciting too, forgot that one.

To be fair I don't mean we were as excited at the transfer of Tevez as Sancho, rather that he was a top player with his prime ahead of him, unlike RVP and Cavani. Falcao was also past his best.

Shark

@NotShark
We were marvelous in the season with Tevez, he could have easily gone down as a top player for us. RVP was just too old to get this excited about, it was a short term fix. Cavani is class too but it's not as important of a transfer as Sancho, I would say the same thing about RVP. Di Maria didn't stay either but he was an extremely exciting player with years and years still in his prime.
Too old? I don't know. Think Moyes was the main reason he dropped off so quickly. Regardless RVP of 2012/2013 absolutely trumps anything Tevez done here. The man was unstoppable in that period.

mu4c_20le

Meh, I wasn't that excited about either. Tevez is an engine but can be horribly inconsistent in front of goal, and no one had any idea where Di Maria would play (he finished the season with madrid in cm).

United Hobbit

Glad we've finally completed it!

Which games is he likely to be back for I presume he won't be back training yet so won't be available for the start of the season?

As an aside his reveal video gave me Goosebumps, though not a season ticket holder, I so want to get back to OT for a game!

laughtersassassin

Glad we've finally completed it!

Which games is he likely to be back for I presume he won't be back training yet so won't be available for the start of the season?

As an aside his reveal video gave me Goosebumps, though not a season ticket holder, I so want to get back to OT for a game!
He will be back for the Everton pre season game

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Prime Valencia number when he first joined the club. Exciting.
Lets be honest the number 7 has been cursed since Owen wore it anyway. Cavani is dispelling it before Sancho takes it :wenger:.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
We are the quickest club to be linked to players and the slowest club to finalize a deal
Perhaps it’s best to ignore when we’re linked to a player.

VictoriaRed

What players cost these days is, well, feckin' stupid. Spurs are asking $130 mill/pounds, whatever, is simply ridiculous. I'm sorry, but it's out of control. I'm becoming a little disenfranchised with buying players. Let's feck it all and grow our own!

TheReligion

Abusive
Prime Valencia number when he first joined the club. Exciting.
Lets be honest the number 7 has been cursed since Owen wore it anyway. Cavani is dispelling it before Sancho takes it :wenger:.
This is how I see Cavani with the number 7 jersey around Carrington

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Oh I remembered and finally got the post that said how Sancho will be too good for ManUtd when he is ready to move and how top talents like Sancho won't consider ManUtd. Yeah, post was sponsored by serial bullshitter who apparently is free from all the tribal things associated with football.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Oh I remembered and finally got the post that said how Sancho will be too good for ManUtd when he is ready to move and how top talents like Sancho won't consider ManUtd. Yeah, post was sponsored by serial bullshitter who apparently is free from all the tribal things associated with football.
Go on who said it?

TheReligion

Abusive
Jesus @Zehner

You couldn't have been any more wrong!