United sign Jadon Sancho - Dortmund CEO Waltzing No More!

Dan-Utd

I think arrivals from Germany have to quarantine, he will have surely been back over there for something or other so I would expect some delay.

Let's hope he doesn't have a money grabbing agent or a hold up with his medical.

I think arrivals from Germany have to quarantine, he will have surely been back over there for something or other so I would expect some delay.

Let's hope he doesn't have a money grabbing agent or a hold up with his medical.
He's already done his medical and all the promotion material stuff. He's on holiday with Rashford right now.

sugar_kane

It’s weird how long this is dragging on, never known a high profile transfer like it.

Given how United love to milk their big transfers, and how they’ve basically sucked all enthusiasm out of this announcement it makes me think they’ve hit an unprecedented snag or they wanted to get the news out about the initial agreement way earlier than usual to keep fans happy - not considering what the impact might be later on when no ones arsed about the official announcement of one of your biggest signings in years.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
There's still 1% of me that's nervous something will happen so I just want it over with :lol:

Nogbadthebad

It’s weird how long this is dragging on, never known a high profile transfer like it.

Given how United love to milk their big transfers, and how they’ve basically sucked all enthusiasm out of this announcement it makes me think they’ve hit an unprecedented snag or they wanted to get the news out about the initial agreement way earlier than usual to keep fans happy - not considering what the impact might be later on when no ones arsed about the official announcement of one of your biggest signings in years.
He's on holiday,

Maguire is expected back in training August 1st, I assume that Rashford and Sancho will be too.

That is when they will announce him, or maybe the friday before.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm wondering if his unveiling is going to be a double whammy with Santan Dave and him dropping his new album
I was thinking this too. Dave has been very publicly tapping up Sancho for United for years. Although I also think he's publicly Ole out. :lol:

Fully Fledged

Nothing is going to happen until he comes back from holiday. Why he couldn't have signed when he took his medical is beyond me.

Goku1983

This is getting wierd Ive heard its only paperwork stuff to sort out but ive also heard Dortmund hold his image rights till July 30 either way hes signed no need to worry its just a strange one