United Social Media Pics 2018/19

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
alexis_officia1GRACIAS a todos por los lindos mensajes que me enviaron por mi cumpleaños Thanks everyone for the nice messages sent for my birthday ❤ “NO dejes que termine el día sin haber crecido un poco, sin haber sido feliz .
No abandones las ansias de hacer tu vida algo extraordinario.
No dejes de creer que las palabras y las poesías si pueden cambiar el mundo . Pase lo que pase nuestra esencia está intacta . Somos seres llenos de pasión .
La vida es desierto y oasis. Nos derriba, nos lastima , nos enseña, nos convierte en protagonista de nuestra propia historia. Aunque el viento sople en contra, la poderosa obra continua : Tú puedes aportar una estrofa. No DEJES NUNCA DE SOÑAR, porque en sueños es libre el hombre y mujer ❤
""Do not let the day end without having grown a little, without having been happy.
Do not give up the desire to make your life something extraordinary.
Do not stop believing that words and poetry can change the world. No matter what our essence is intact . We are beings full of passion.
Life is desert and oasis. It knocks us down, hurts us, teaches us, makes us the protagonist of our own history. Although the wind blows against, the powerful work continues: You can contribute a verse. DO NOT STOP NEVER TO DREAM, because in dreams man and woman are free ❤"

Damien

Staff
paulpogbaThis video makes me so emotional seeing a young man get better results and feeling better just by wearing a pogba @manchesterunited shirt... you thanks us for giving you 5min of our time but WE THANK YOU for giving us the strength to push ourselves to the limit again THANK YOU #thisiswhyweplay

Damien

Staff
anderherreraToday has been difficult day for all those associated to Man Utd, but I believe that we should continuing expressing ourselves even on bad days like today. Our fans deserve it. All of us that make up the first team are responsible for this situation and all of us need to play our part to improve it. I don’t think there is any other way other than hard work and effort, and I’ll continue giving my all until the last day that I wear these colours.
Thanks to all of you that support us in the hard times as well as the good

Damien

Staff