United Social Media Pics 2019/20

horsechoker

Sailor vee, this is a right off.
Didn't Liverpool improve a lot after Firminho and then Klopp got their teeth whitened? I'm sure Shaw is about to have his best season yet, when you smile more, you feel more positive and transitions into your work.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff

SaintMuppet

Does anybody else get slightly nauseous at the sight of Lingard no matter what he is doing?

Nick7

Does anybody else get slightly nauseous at the sight of Lingard no matter what he is doing?
No. You should get that checked out. It's not normal.

JK-27

Did they actually travel anywhere? That's a lot of pics of people just sitting on a plane.

JK-27

Reporter: Any new tricks to stop attackers this season Luke?

Shaw: Blind them with my new teeth.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Out of interest, were there any pictures of Pogba on the plane with the rest of the lads?

Not suggesting he didn't travel or anything, because we know he did, but I wonder if he has purposely been left out of the social media posts by the club. He himself hasn't posted anything either as far as I'm aware.

DickDastardly

Supports
UTD
Out of interest, were there any pictures of Pogba on the plane with the rest of the lads?

Not suggesting he didn't travel or anything, because we know he did, but I wonder if he has purposely been left out of the social media posts by the club. He himself hasn't posted anything either as far as I'm aware.
Definitely!

Anyone thinking this is trivial is mistaken.

dove

Yeah it seems we are desperately trying to not post any pics/videos where he is visible.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Wouldn't say we're "desperately" trying not to post any pics where he is visible, just seems that the player isn't trying to get involved. I saw one fan recorded video of Pogba signing a ball and he tried to get away pretty swiftly.

SiRed

Yes. Though there is occasions where the sight of his face just makes me want to go on a rampage punching people in the face very hard.

Jazz

I just clicked on those. It was great!:lol:

McT and his sexy voice:drool::lol: