United Social Media Thread 2019/20

Godfather

This better be parody. Unfunny parody at that
I just don't like seeing that during a celebration. Call me old fart but it never came to my mind pulling out my phone and taking pictures when we scored. I always was way too enthusiastic.

Nick7

I just don't like seeing that during a celebration. Call me old fart but it never came to my mind pulling out my phone and taking pictures when we scored. I always was way too enthusiastic.
The game is over you wally.

prateik

I hate it too. Too many people watch live events through that small screen with a narrow FOV on a phone. Watch whats happening in front of you.

Nessaja

I hate it too. Too many people watch live events through that small screen with a narrow FOV on a phone. Watch whats happening in front of you.
100% agree! Same goes for concerts - watch and listen to what is happening then and there, instead of reliving it with crappy ass audio on your phone later on (not to mention us poor bastards stumbling into those mystories with sound on... :annoyed: )

Minirant over

Tiber

Rashford scored two goals against Chelsea. He can live tweet from the pentalty box as soon as the whistle blows if he wants

Godfather

Rashford scored two goals against Chelsea. He can live tweet from the pentalty box as soon as the whistle blows if he wants
What? Jesus that wasn't a dig at him. I saw the guys in the stands with their phones up and thought this was after he scored. Not a big fan of that.

gormless

What? Jesus that wasn't a dig at him. I saw the guys in the stands with their phones up and thought this was after he scored. Not a big fan of that.
You two arguing over completely different subjects :lol:

Godfather

You two arguing over completely different subjects :lol:
Yeah I should have made that clearer as we are in the Social Media Pics thread. But yes, I was talking about the guys in the stand. It's their cup of coffee but personally I don't go to matches to pull out my phone at every opportunity.

Tiber

Maybe I took it wrong then. But to be honest with the amount of hate the likes of Lingard and Rashford have got for social media? Its totally realistic to think United fans would attack them for tweeting from the dressing room

Godfather

Maybe I took it wrong then. But to be honest with the amount of hate the likes of Lingard and Rashford have got for social media? Its totally realistic to think United fans would attack them for tweeting from the dressing room
To be honest that tweet from Rashford is as heartfelt as it comes. I'd proper a moron to attack him for a tweet saying "Happy to be Home".

Tiber

To be honest that tweet from Rashford is as heartfelt as it comes. I'd proper a moron to attack him for a tweet saying "Happy to be Home".
Nah this is as heartfelt as it comes. So happy for him -and also heartbroken for him

Toad

It has a bad effect on the atmosphere. Not today, as today was mint but generally, with so many people on their phones it has a negative effect.
Then they spend the next 20 minutes putting it on Twitter and checking how many retweets they get.

Tiber

Last edited:

Tiber

The captain enjoyed that one

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
The link below is the ideal place for anyone looking for photos relating to Manchester United or various other world affairs.
Getty Images