United Stand

Bondi77

This guy really does piss me off with the transfer content of his show. I know the majority of it is picking articles and comment from any publication or mouthpiece from around the world regarding Utd which is bad enough he adds his opinion which I am sure is just to stoke up the fans to keep their attention. The January transfer market is on his agenda already and it is that we have to get business done early regarding Sancho; the old saying regarding flogging a dead horse comes to mind.

webbs

Giving them unnecessary attention I think. If you think they're not worth it then stop listening to them. I couldn't stand Mark, despised Rants so stopped listening to their agendas.
They are channels being run from the perspective of earning as much as money as possible. Rants on his Twitter mentioned he used to watch Serie A while growing up, then in other posts talks about being a childhood United fan. They're just frauds, ignore them.

Bondi77

don't watch it then?
To have an opinion on something you have to watch it every now and then to see if it has changed so then it is possible to say if it has improved or not.
Don’t know about you but it is an English show and I am English so I watch it every now and then for above reason and it is about the same topic as what this forum is about so I hope that might explain it for you.

K Stand Knut

To have an opinion on something you have to watch it every now and then to see if it has changed so then it is possible to say if it has improved or not.
Don’t know about you but it is an English show and I am English so I watch it every now and then for above reason and it is about the same topic as what this forum is about so I hope that might explain it for you.
How many other things in life do you decide you don’t like but keep going back to try them??

If it hasn’t changed yet, it isn’t going to and it will remain shite. Why don’t you just avoid it. Sounds like you’ll get most of the content on here anyway so you won’t miss anything

coolhand1969

I watch the show from time to time and the host of it certainly hates to be criticized or second-guessed in any way. People are sending this guy money and he's ripping them apart. Had to turn it off today about 20 minutes in, was getting on my nerves.

drmuji

I think he adds a lot of anger towards the policies of United. Whether it is right or wrong, I don't know. We all were disappointed with the transfer dealings of United but in hind sight, not paying 108 million was the right thing in the current climate.
He certainly strokes fire to one's emotions alot. Maybe the click-bait thing

Bondi77

How many other things in life do you decide you don’t like but keep going back to try them??

If it hasn’t changed yet, it isn’t going to and it will remain shite. Why don’t you just avoid it. Sounds like you’ll get most of the content on here anyway so you won’t miss anything
I used to do it with pubs and clubs as things do tend to change every now and then.
I think you are right with your second point though :lol:

crossy1686

career ending
I'm not sure why people bother watching these YouTube muppets. They know absolutely nothing despite how well connected they claim to be and all their topics are agenda-driven or clickbait.

The more emotional they are about United the more viewers they get. It actually benefits them if United do badly and they know it, which is why they focus on the negative aspects all the time. Just fecking fire them all into the sun and have done with it. Stop giving them views.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I'm not sure why people bother watching these YouTube muppets. They know absolutely nothing despite how well connected they claim to be and all their topics are agenda-driven or clickbait.

The more emotional they are about United the more viewers they get. It actually benefits them if United do badly and they know it, which is why they focus on the negative aspects all the time. Just fecking fire them all into the sun and have done with it. Stop giving them views.
It may be a little childish on my behalf, but I only browse through these channels when their teams lose so I can have a giggle.This guy completely losing the plot at Harry Maguire during the Spurs game was incredibly funny.

romufc

I watch it time to time, not the daily shows hosting by Mark because they are crap really, when he said Donny isnt a 10, never plays there, I stopped watching him because it shows he doesn't know much football. He is there claiming Donny should start RW... Always criticising players such as McTominay even when he has good games is not good for the players.

I do like the shows with Flex n KG, find it funny and they seem to be able to take other peoples opinions better.

Snafu17

Garbage content produced by seemingly garbage people.

The fact that they dubbed a 20 year old Marcus Rashford as Rashford should really tell you all about the quality level of the content they are able to produce.

Last edited:

Steve Bruce

I watch it time to time, not the daily shows hosting by Mark because they are crap really, when he said Donny isnt a 10, never plays there, I stopped watching him because it shows he doesn't know much football. He is there claiming Donny should start RW... Always criticising players such as McTominay even when he has good games is not good for the players.

I do like the shows with Flex n KG, find it funny and they seem to be able to take other peoples opinions better.
Flex & kg show is fun to watch.

Mark Is a click bait person. He does think he is the master of all knowledge regarding United & football.

But it's like anything else. He's just a man with an opinion. He set up a fan channel & he's popular. He'll have fans & detractors. I'm neither really. I don't watch him that often but I don't hate him either.

Steve Bruce

Garbage content produced by seemingly garbage people.

The fact that they dubbed a 20 year old Marcus Rashford as Rashford should really tell you all about the quality level of the content they are able to produce.
Not much different then from the redcafe and the abusive names our posters post in the match day threads.

romufc

despised Rants so stopped listening to their agendas
I am convinced he isn't a Manutd fan. He is doing this because we are a big fan group and he can make money out of it. My mate told me he has a meme guy and also he got someone to make the the Bruno stat paddling video. He hates Bruno, Maguire, Shaw, McTominay, Rashford, Ole.

I remember on the United stand he said he wouldn't support Ole even if he wont he CL.

romufc

Flex & kg show is fun to watch.

Mark Is a click bait person. He does think he is the master of all knowledge regarding United & football.

But it's like anything else. He's just a man with an opinion. He set up a fan channel & he's popular. He'll have fans & detractors. I'm neither really. I don't watch him that often but I don't hate him either.
Yep, its a good show that.

With regards to Mark, I don't really watch his videos so it doesn't really bother me. However; its a platform with 900k subs so them posting stuff about players being crap is not good for the team. Everyone has their favourite players, I understand that but to criticise someone for having a different opinion to him is a bit low imo.

Snafu17

Not much different then from the redcafe and the abusive names our posters post in the match day threads.
Probably, but people who post in match day threads don't get to sit and ask questions at actual press conferences just yet.

RedDevilRoshi

Flex is actually half decent but I can’t stand that Mark Goldbridge who’s simply an attention seeking gobshite. Reminds me so much of that DT from AFTV. Just wanting attention and clicks.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Isn't there a rumour Goldbridge actually supports Forest but latched onto United for career purposes? Usually i ignore things like that but my suspicions were raised with how he "celebrated" United's winner in Paris (first time), i have never seen such a low key reaction from a supporter to their team scoring such a big winner before!

red_de_pologne

Probably, but people who post in match day threads don't get to sit and ask questions at actual press conferences just yet.
neither does this guy? it's a fan opinion channel, anybody can create one. I personally rarely bother to watch it, still think people are harsh on here.

Acole9

Outstanding
Do people still watch those YouTube fan channels? I thought they were a bit old hat.

clarkydaz

With regards to Mark, I don't really watch his videos so it doesn't really bother me. However; its a platform with 900k subs so them posting stuff about players being crap is not good for the team. Everyone has their favourite players, I understand that but to criticise someone for having a different opinion to him is a bit low imo.
He always says pundits and ex players opinions are worth no more than the man in the street, but soon as someone disagrees with him he says they know nothing about football

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Mark iq is a bit low. He keeps believing his inside sources despite constantly feeding him the wrong information. Flex is the adult in that channel

The only guy I can't stand is howson of the Stretford paddock. He's so into ole that I won't be surprised if he is jealous of Ole's wife

Number32

They just want to emulate AFTV, so don't take the show seriously mate. They even had a delusional episode together, for the sake of viewers/subscribers and being mocked by our enemy.

Flex is Robbie, and Mark is their DT/Troops

Judas

Open to offers
Goldbridge is quite a funny character, emphasis on the character bit. I don't get how worked up people get and how seriously some get sucked into it all.

Negative Red

It seems that the people moaning about it are the very same people that watch it. They're just football fans and football fans will have opinions, so fair play to them. I'm not sure why so many United fans are so emotionally against a fan channel. All press is good press.

R'hllor

What? :lol: The United Stand don't get press credentials.
They were allowed to be at press conference on away EL games, at least Flex was, he even asked a decent question or two. Next morning, some of English journos went mad, giving them that looking from above shit, reaction of them was pathetic, just because Flex was giving a in and asked a question that was probably better than 99% of questions those so called journalists asked.

BFernandes

Everything that Goldbridge and the United Stand does is clickbait.

I actually don't mind Howson. He's definitely in full support of Ole but a lot of what he says does actually make sense.

And even if you don't like Howson, his recent interview with the guy who accused Liverpool of doping is one of the most interested I've heard for awhile so that's well worth a listen.

Judas

Open to offers
They were allowed to be at press conference on away EL games, at least Flex was, he even asked a decent question or two. Next morning, some of English journos went mad, giving them that looking from above shit, reaction of them was pathetic, just because Flex was giving a in and asked a question that was probably better than 99% of questions those so called journalists asked.
:lol: wow I had no idea, amazing. I like to see the established cast of journalists getting their feathered ruffled honestly.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I went to look if this was actually true, and holy feck, you're right - it was a decent question.

SuperiorXI

I watch it and enjoy it for what it is, just pure entertainment. I don't really bother with the transfer stuff but the rest is great fun.

Don't understand the boiled piss. It's free content you can ignore.

Stacks

I only ever watched the Flex and Rants show because they were polar opposites so it was entertaining. They would get the occasional footballer on as well. I cannot stand moaning Mark,

EngimaMK

Mark is definitely a 100% dick but I do like his occasional Partridge isms. He's full on Alan at times... The problem is that he tries to create hours of content every day without enough actual material to fill it. Into that void slips hyperbole, conjecture and emotion. It becomes tiresome for me.

Howson and his crew can be dicks too but I definitely buy into their support/fandom a lot more. They are genuine United fans and seem to have a better understanding of football than the United Stand lot.

Zaphod2319

Supports
Chelsea
I had him on Twitter, but removed it. His tweets were almost always no information as to what is actually happening with Man Utd. What really turned me off was how abusive he is about teenage boys playing the game. You can legitimately criticize a young players performance without being an absolutely abusive dickhead about. I will stick with Matt Law and people like him that can construct meaningful articles and Tweets. I will look at Flex, I have never seen his tweets or videos.

SuperiorXI

Mark is definitely a 100% dick but I do like his occasional Partridge isms. He's full on Alan at times... The problem is that he tries to create hours of content every day without enough actual material to fill it. Into that void slips hyperbole, conjecture and emotion. It becomes tiresome for me.

Howson and his crew can be dicks too but I definitely buy into their support/fandom a lot more. They are genuine United fans and seem to have a better understanding of football than the United Stand lot.
Yeah Stetford Paddock can be a good watch too, they get some interesting guests on consistently.

ThinkTank@Cafe

One big advantage of (populist and clickbaiter) Goldbridge is that his English is clear, he tries to articulate. For a non native speakers, it is important.
The second advantage is that the picture he translates is neat and structured.
I like Howson much more but can’t stand his speaking for more than 5-10 minutes.