United Tour Squad? | Alexis visa issues sorted

Scholes the maestro

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Exciting prospect indeed.
Strange but I have a good feeling about next season mainly because the transfers and pre season look underwhelming. Most fans were all excited about the last two seasons and the pundits tipped us as title favourites last season because of our purchases and the general buzz around the club thanks in part to Zlatan, Miki, Pogba and Jose's formidable 2nd season reputation. Well, we know how that went. Now we haven't bought big, we seem to be missing out on major transfer targets, no good pre season, bunch of kids being relied on, Alexis stuck at Carrington, World Cup heroes tired, many predicting Mourinho will crack as usual in this his third season, rivals like City and Liverpool looking strong, etc.

Against all odds and reasonable logic, maybe this is the season we get to take the PL title back.
I am feeling the same. But I hope we sign experienced backup striker. I think we have good squad in other areas.

TomMUFC8

Good to see that it’s sorted and he can get out there.

I know we see it because he films a lot of it compared to others but his work ethic is unbelievable. Having his mentality around the team is only a good thing.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great news. The worst thing for Sanchez would have been to miss the whole tour. Hopefully he forms a good understanding with Martial

el3mel

So it got resolved and he'll surely play starting from the second game in the tour.

Maybe people will stop jumping on attacking the Club on every problem happening then ?

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
That's Robin Thorpe with him. United's head of recovery and regeneration.

Tom Van Persie

No relation
What a Trainwreck this signing has become.
Stop being such a drama queen. He joined half way through the season and was clearly not at his best. He's a quality player let's just wait and see what he can do this season.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
So United are playing their first game tonight, right? I wonder who is going to start. Btw, where is the thread for preseason games?

GM K

I am feeling the same. But I hope we sign experienced backup striker. I think we have good squad in other areas.
I agree with that. Unless Jose is serious about using Martial, Rashford or Sanchez as back up strikers when needed.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
So it got resolved and he'll surely play starting from the second game in the tour.

Maybe people will stop jumping on attacking the Club on every problem happening then ?
If only :lol:

Scholes the maestro

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I agree with that. Unless Jose is serious about using Martial, Rashford or Sanchez as back up strikers when needed.
After watching Mbappe in the world cup, I am hoping Martial and Rashford really make a claim to the RW position.

PoTMS

Get in, great news. Finally he gets a proper pre-season. Should be raring to go against Leicester in 3 weeks time.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
That's Robin Thorpe with him. United's head of recovery and regeneration.
He's a cool guy, met him at University where he was studying Sports Science.

He's doing alright for himself!

Micky Targaryen

Looks like Woodward has lost all his passion for the club similar to Abramovič. Sell to buy policy in probably the most important summer for United and Mourinho, and now this farce.

It would have taken one phone call to the right places to sort this stuff out but Ed did just nothing. Jose must be livid about it. I guess trust between Edwood and Mourinho is totally broken now.
This is truly the worst post I've ever seen to date. Or the best, if you're wumming.