United u21 - West Ham

lysglimt

Scout
Not live on MUTV because of the stupid P.L rules

Manchester United: Nathan Bishop – Marc Jurado, Rhys Bennett, Tyler Fredricson, Björn Hardley – Kobbie Mainoo, Charlie Savage – Omari Forson, Dan Gore (C), Isak Hansen-Aarøen – Charlie McNeill.
Subs: Ondrej Mastny, Shola Shoretire, Toby Collyer, Sam Murray, Manni Norkett.

lysglimt

Scout
Hammers: Hegyi, Greenidge, Clayton, Ekwah, Laing, Forbes, Swyer, Potts, Marshall, Appiah-Forson, Scarles

Callum Marshall the player to look out for - joined Hammers in january 22 and has scored many goals at U18-level - still only 17 years

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I will never not seethe when I can't watch the U21s on a Friday, PL rules are fecking ridiculous.

Joseunited

I can't even see a highlight package on MUTV this weekend the feckin robbers.

lysglimt

Scout
0-0 after 17 minutes - we have marginally been the better side according to reports with McNeill having a couple of half-chances

lysglimt

Scout
Apparently not much happening - Forson had the best chance of the game. 0-0 with 3 minutes left to play in the 1st half

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Ten hag watching this match at the stadium.

lysglimt

Scout
Shoretire on for Savage and United almost score after just 1 minute of the 2nd half. The ball hits a defender and rebounds off the post

lysglimt

Scout
0-1 West Ham after 59 minutes and United equalize 1 minute later

Swyer scores for West Ham. Forson with the goal for United. A tap-in from close range after the goalie drops a deflected low cross

Remember the geese

Forson seems to have started the season well. Left footed too which is a big plus point. I think he goes a little under the radar at times.

AltiUn

Forson seems to have started the season well. Left footed too which is a big plus point. I think he goes a little under the radar at times.
Didn’t see the game but he’s really been coming into his own the last 9 months.

Remember the geese

Didn’t see the game but he’s really been coming into his own the last 9 months.
Yeah I haven't seen any of tonight's game, but another goal. Two against Fulham recently and the winner in the EFL Trophy. Nice to see him kick on because he is talented. I was worried that he plateaued a bit a while ago, although I know that he has had a few injury issues. Left footed, right sided attackers are not to be sniffed at.

AltiUn

Yeah I haven't seen any of tonight's game, but another goal. Two against Fulham recently and the winner in the EFL Trophy. Nice to see him kick on because he is talented. I was worried that he plateaued a bit a while ago, although I know that he has had a few injury issues. Left footed, right sided attackers are not to be sniffed at.
Yeah I did as well actually, but his performances have been really impressive lately. He’s living up to the “prodigy” tag he got labelled with when he was younger. I really enjoy watching him play, has to be said.

Demaw

Ondrej Mastny Sam Murray Rhys Bennett Marc Jurado Gómez Tyler Fredricson Omari Forson Charlie Savage

Isak Hansen-Aaröen Daniel Gore Shola Shoretire Charlie McNeill

Beaten 6-1. To be honest, there is a lot of average players in that team. I never liked Mastny, Murray, Bennett, Jurado, Savage at all. Forson is skilful but slow, McNeill as it is becoming obvious won't make it with us. Really only Tyler (so young) Hansen, Gore and Shola as possibilities. No wonder they got smashed.

Mickson

Ondrej Mastny Sam Murray Rhys Bennett Marc Jurado Gómez Tyler Fredricson Omari Forson Charlie Savage

Isak Hansen-Aaröen Daniel Gore Shola Shoretire Charlie McNeill

Beaten 6-1. To be honest, there is a lot of average players in that team. I never liked Mastny, Murray, Bennett, Jurado, Savage at all. Forson is skilful but slow, McNeill as it is becoming obvious won't make it with us. Really only Tyler (so young) Hansen, Gore and Shola as possibilities. No wonder they got smashed.
Can't believe people rate Savage. So, so average. But to be fair, I think it's mostly structural. Also, Blackburn had some decent and experienced players playing. However, seven games and yet to win, does not look good for Mr. Dempsey.