United v Galatasaray, Sweden at Saturday, 7:30 PM local (6:30 BT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyJ1985

Whats the deal with people on here shitting on Paddy Crerand? He is an old man and a club legend fecking leave him alone.
I quite like listening to him as a commentator. He comes out with some weird things at times but he can be interesting too. It's like listening to a cranky old Grandad, it's comforting in a way.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
Whats the deal with people on here shitting on Paddy Crerand? He is an old man and a club legend fecking leave him alone.
He actually enhances my enjoyment of the game. :lol:

most who criticise him have not lived through his playing days.

For me he immediately brings back memories of those days....when Manchester United was so much Our club.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
I quite like listening to him as a commentator. He comes out with some weird things at times but he can be interesting too. It's like listening to a cranky old Grandad, it's comforting in a way.
He isnt supposed to be unbiased because its the club channel and yes he does seem like a cranky grandad. He also is a club legend so for me he is above ridicule but maybe im old fashioned.

Galactico

He has been doing it for years, MUTV seems to like him thats good enough for me.
Yes he's a bit biased and a bit senile perhaps, but then again, it's entertaining and he is likeable. The comments he comes out with are typical of a football fan watching their team in the stands and criticising every decision the ref makes against us. I find it comical.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Yes he's a bit biased and a bit senile perhaps, but then again, it's entertaining and he is likeable. The comments he comes out with are typical of a football fan watching their team in the stands and criticising every decision the ref makes against us. I find it comical.
That is it, he is a fan, he is completely biased, just like us. Annoying sometimes, when the red tinted glasses blind him to anything we do wrong. Nice bloke though.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers
Thats fine but he is a club legend and people should treat him accordingly.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
In schweinsteiger back at the training from his honeymoon yet?
I am sure they showed him arriving at Carrington the other day and the club have not come out to say he is injured, still on honeymoon, still on holiday. Everyone else has been accounted for. So likely he has been told his days are numbered.

NinjaFletch

I am sure they showed him arriving at Carrington the other day and the club have not come out to say he is injured, still on honeymoon, still on holiday. Everyone else has been accounted for. So likely he has been told his days are numbered.
He's also the only player that actually played in the Euro's who went past the semis isn't he?

Martial and Schneiderlin went further with France, but didn't play as many minutes.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
If fit, he obviously will be a valuable player for us. He has retired from the national team.

devips

Those first half commenters. I wonder. Do they feel shame afterwards? Or they don't do shame at all?

Slavkov

Not one single thing. He showed energy three times, he got the ball in midfield ran towards our own goal and passed to the wings. Other than that, he did nothing.
The same here, I saw nothing from him...He is just like Cleverly, there are 10000 players like him, he cannot influence a game in no way whatsoever. I really cannot understand how one can rate his performance today as high as Rashford's...That is really puzzling for me...

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
He was either injured, getting back from injury or simply not fully match fit last season.

Unless we are overloaded with quality midfield players, we can use him. But the situation may well be that he is not willing to be a squad player (not part of the 24)

His days may then well be numbered.
No I was referring to the fact that you said he retired from the national team. When did he do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.