United v Villareal, Uefa youth league

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Didn't have their best games, although Hansen was decent in the end. Mainoo was subbed quite early so it's hard to tell and he played in the first half when everyone was rather poor. I would love to see Mainoo in the setup like in the second half.

Hannibal, Mainoo
Mather, Hansen, Elanga
McNeill
Cheers.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Mejbri, Elanga and Fernandez stood out for me, as they often do. All 3 are simply very good footballers. Felt Mengi was good too, in fact most played well in the second half.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Thank you mate, much appreciated. Also thanks to yourself and the rest of the excellent posters in here for your feed back on the game.

Sounds like it was a excellent win against a team that is playing league football in Spain. Look forward to watching the full match later tonight.

Demaw

Thanks so much Yagami and co. Great and informative write ups. I'm really hoping Vitek as keeper can keep improving. Such a massive kid and has great skills and hoping he can make the first squad in the future. Nice to hera he kept us in the game.

jb8521

Good to see most of the promising talents involved - Fernandez, Hansen, Mainoo, Hannibal, Elanga...

Anyone know if Willy Kambwala is injured again? He seems to have disappeared from the scene again in the last few weeks.
He has a hamstring injury but due back soon

Demaw

Gee Mengi looked good in the 2nd half. Alvaro just has something and hope he keeps getting better and better. Elanga is too good for this age group.

trevor newnham

Supports
Vigo RFC, Charlton
I could only watch highlights but from that Hansen looked really good in the second half