United Voice Survey

United Hobbit

Not sure if this is better in an existing thread if so Mods please move to where you seem appropriate

BT have just been discussing this, the results are very telling however it's still quite a small sample size given how many fans OT holds then those all around the country and world that support United- also what split of fans how many are season ticket holders/ age split etc

Unfortunately it probably means nothing and the club will just sweep it under the carpet but telling results:

https://www.imust.org.uk/Blog/Entry/united-voice-2019-supporter-survey-results

As many as 72% feel there is a clear strategy?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
I actually do think that we currently have a clear strategy. Whether it’s the correct one and will bear any fruits is another thing entirely but I think we genuinely have a clear plan at the moment and are doing our best to stick to it.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don't think it means nothing and I don't think it will be swept under the rug. It will be one of the fast accumulating bullet points in every analysis of the incompetent leadership at the club.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I actually do think that we currently have a clear strategy. Whether it’s the correct one and will bear any fruits is another thing entirely but I think we genuinely have a clear plan at the moment and are doing our best to stick to it.
Agreed.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United
It's too early to tell. I think last summers dealings were more a case of saving the club money with getting rid of our highest earners and not bringing in suitable reinforcements with a long term plan used as the reason/excuse. If we sign well in January and especially in the summer then I could say yeah, I can see a plan forming but if we bring in Mandzukic in January and spend our customary £60m net in summer then for me it will another propaganda exercise from the owners meaning their so called long term plan is bullshit.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Definitely and it's also a strategy that gets my full support

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Not sure if this is better in an existing thread if so Mods please move to where you seem appropriate

BT have just been discussing this, the results are very telling however it's still quite a small sample size given how many fans OT holds then those all around the country and world that support United- also what split of fans how many are season ticket holders/ age split etc

Unfortunately it probably means nothing and the club will just sweep it under the carpet but telling results:

https://www.imust.org.uk/Blog/Entry/united-voice-2019-supporter-survey-results

As many as 72% feel there is a clear strategy?
Worth noting that the majority of respondents are matchgoers who on average tend to have a different perspective than you might find on forums like this

Also the survey was done at the start of the season, quite possible people would vote differently today due to the fickle nature of many fans