United vs City = Catholic vs Protestant?

Spoony

The People's President
The Kippax Kid said:
we have had this argument countless times :D

happy new year babes, hope you have a good one :)

Happy new year to you as well. :keano:

And I've scanned the pdf. Scroll down the United page on wikepedia, there's a link.

City has 195 STs in M25. United 429. And that's just season ticket holders.

The Kippax Kid

Smashed's number 1 fan and the caf's little blue a
MANCHESTER CITY FC. the pride of manchester.
Spoony said:

And I've scanned the pdf. Scroll down the United page on wikepedia, there's a link.

:D

the prestwich and whitefield branch has over 1500 members.

red issue even issued a fatwa on don price the chairman :D

Spoony

The People's President
The Kippax Kid said:
:D

the prestwich and whitefield branch has over 1500 members.

red issue even issued a fatwa on don price the chairman :D
The area with the most City ST holders is SK8. Stockport!:devil: 664, apparently.

I reckon you could muster thousands of members in that area.

Torres_gay_mullet

Spoony said:

Thats a stupid argument. You have a much bigger stadium and therefore more ST holders overalll.

I'd care to estimate that if you polled every fan leaving OT and COM you easily have a high percentage of Mancs at COM than OT.

You have a bigger and more expansive fan base of which the majority are outside of Manchester.

Stands to reason doesn't it ?

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
KFC2IDIE said:
Thats a stupid argument. You have a much bigger stadium and therefore more ST holders overalll.

I'd care to estimate that if you polled every fan leaving OT and COM you easily have a high percentage of Mancs at COM than OT.

You have a bigger and more expansive fan base of which the majority are outside of Manchester.

I bet Everton would have higher % of scousers in their stadium, does it means they are the more supported team in Liverpool?

Spoony

The People's President
The Kippax Kid said:
SK8 is the most for united too.

probably because cheadle folk are rich enough to afford them :D
No. M33 has the most United ST holders. 884, apparently. SK8 is second. And Cheadle's scallyville! Although, it's true that some of the less affluent areas have lower number of season ticket holders. Which is a shame.

Spoony

The People's President
KFC2IDIE said:

Don't be silly.

Spoony

The People's President
The Kippax Kid said:
i agree, i used to drink there in my youth, t was rocking, now it is full of chavs, hanging.

even the george and dragon the bg city pub, is full of dicks :(

Cheadle Hulme's becoming a bit shitty as well. Loads of dickheads from Stockport have moved down there.

The Kippax Kid

Spoony said:
Cheadle Hulme's becoming a bit shitty as well. Loads of dickheads from Stockport have moved down there.
the Adswood estate was knocked down, and they were moved to cheadle hulme from what my friend says, she lives near the Kenilworth, another big blue pub, and she hates it now cant wait to move.

Spoony

The People's President
The Kippax Kid said:
the Adswood estate was knocked down, and they were moved to cheadle hulme from what my friend says, she lives near the Kenilworth, another big blue pub, and she hates it now cant wait to move.

Yes. I've got a few mates from there. It's totally changed over the last decade. Used to be dead quiet and nice, but I've notived that there have been more and more scallies knocking about. Most of them outside shops at all times.

The Kippax Kid

Spoony said:
Yes. I've got a few mates from there. It's totally changed over the last decade. Used to be dead quiet and nice, but I've notived that there have been more and more scallies knocking about. Most of them outside shops at all times.

i visit the shops in Heald Green, which seem ok, but my mate hates going to her local shops after dark. full of scally hoody types asking people to buy them beer.

she refused last year and that night all her car windows were smashed:mad: