United will finish above Liverpool next season

ExoduS

Based on this thread I sure as hell hope that Liverpool ends up second!

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I also believed this for the record - but I am forever an optimist if nothing else.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Forget Manchester United, at this rate West Ham United are going to finish above them :lol:

Love seeing them fall. Couldn’t happen to a more arrogant set of cnuts. One title win & the smug bastards thought they ruled the roost. Get to feck.

davidmichael

Could be 7 points clear of them by the end of the weekend although I’m hoping for a draw between them and City so we can claw back a couple of points on City.

Dve

Could be 7 points clear of them by the end of the weekend although I’m hoping for a draw between them and City so we can claw back a couple of points on City.
Why not claw back 3 points. I´d actually prefer Liverpool to win.

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Brighton will finish above Liverpool next season.

Remember this post.

Hope I’ve done this correctly!

wolvored

This time next year we will be millionaires Rodney and finish above Liverpool

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Was just thinking about this thread, 5 points ahead with a game in hand and they look absolutely lost.

U.N.C.L.E

Feck the scouse. Be great to see them retire that “back on our perch” banner after only a season.

As for Klopp, I hope he loses his glasses. Smug cnut.

Slysi17

Actually predicted that Liverpool wouldn't win the league early in the season when the injuries started to hit

MongeySpangle

Supports
Manchester City
Almost certainly. This Liverpool side looks completely deflated, kind of like what happened with Dortmund in the last season under him after three or four exceptional years.

Abstaining from rotating the squad last season has come back to bite Klopp in the arse. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the top players decided to leave at the end of this season because that style of play is so physically demanding it has broken some of those players. A squad rebuild is required and Liverpool simply don't have the resources to make that happen at the moment.

Reactions: Sultan

SirAF

Ageist
Elvis being bullish about his prediction

iHicksy

Fallow year for the old PEDs :wenger:

maybe they just changed to the wrong asthma medicine.

injuries have been cruel to them but they look like totally different players this year.
Actually, they aren't "on cycle" right now. You'd need a few months off post winning the league to let the heart recover. They didn't get that because of Covid, so they have been off since the start of the season. What a coincidence that they can no longer press like maniacs and run for days eh?

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Actually, they aren't "on cycle" right now. You'd need a few months off post winning the league to let the heart recover. They didn't get that because of Covid, so they have been off since the start of the season. What a coincidence that they can no longer press like maniacs and run for days eh?
It must be rife in football with the amounts of money and fame/power the best players get. I’m sure something shocking will come out about all this over the next few years!

OleBoiii

Why didn't you call the thread "United will win the title next season"? :(

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
Remember this thread.
I’m playing the lottery this..Any numbers for me? Haha
Hindsight it was quite visible towards the end last season. Also credit to Utd were most are struggling, this team is maturing as a unit. It’s beautiful watching a team growing right in front of you. An extra coach with a differing view of the game might help further develop this team. Also think the lack of fans is a blessing for Utd, whilst adversely affecting Liverpool.

Cast5

Hindsight it was quite visible towards the end last season. Also credit to Utd were most are struggling, this team is maturing as a unit. It’s beautiful watching a team growing right in front of you. An extra coach with a differing view of the game might help further develop this team. Also think the lack of fans is a blessing for Utd, whilst adversely affecting Liverpool.
You don’t half come out with some shite, United have the best fans in the league bar none, Anfield is a myth.

Nevilles.Wear.Prada

Supports
JDT
Of course.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
Didn't you say you were a United fan earlier on?