United women sign Signe Bruun on loan

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
This is a good forward signing. She had a very good record at PSG, but with Ada back fully at Lyon and Horan coming in for 18 months she'd struggle for gametime.

I wouldn't be against it becoming permanent in the summer if UWCL is secured.

Maestro14

OHKO'd a shiny Electrike
Busy deadline day! @Maestro14 was spot on in the other thread
:cool:

This is a good forward signing. She had a very good record at PSG, but with Ada back fully at Lyon and Horan coming in for 18 months she'd struggle for gametime.

I wouldn't be against it becoming permanent in the summer if UWCL is secured.
It would be great if she could help us get 3rd spot and decides to stay. From what I've read she's very talented, and as you say if there's fewer spots available at Lyon it would make it easier to convince her to make the move permanent. Really excited to see how she does.

Crick

Fantastic, late unexpected signed. Really excited to see her play.

Last edited:

Grande

:cool:

It would be great if she could help us get 3rd spot and decides to stay. From what I've read she's very talented, and as you say if there's fewer spots available at Lyon it would make it easier to convince her to make the move permanent. Really excited to see how she does.
Is there any information about an option-to-buy-clause or something similar? From the interview she sounded more like a player joining a new club than a player on loan for half a season.

She is a very exciting player for the future, but I’m not so sure that three new players will hit the ground running in February to improve us for the few months ahead.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Is there any information about an option-to-buy-clause or something similar? From the interview she sounded more like a player joining a new club than a player on loan for half a season.

She is a very exciting player for the future, but I’m not so sure that three new players will hit the ground running in February to improve us for the few months ahead.
They've not given us much background at all really, but it would make sense if things go well for us.

It's frustrating to sign them on the last day of the window of course. They could have had a bit of training/game time before things turned so intense. Seems heartless to complain though!

I wonder if we'll see anyone at the FA Cup match? Not Bruun (work permit) but maybe Moore or Caldwell?

Wixqaz

Supports
Celtic
They've not given us much background at all really, but it would make sense if things go well for us.

It's frustrating to sign them on the last day of the window of course. They could have had a bit of training/game time before things turned so intense. Seems heartless to complain though!

I wonder if we'll see anyone at the FA Cup match? Not Bruun (work permit) but maybe Moore or Caldwell?
Think Bruun had to be late as Lyon needed Horan in before they'd let her go. Also think shes just changed her agent so she may have done that to force a move out.