United Women's Social Media Pics 2018/19

RedPamie

Nice thread, I love it. I know we all are still in the honeymoon phase but It's fun following the women's team. Better than anything going on with the men's team right now. :)

The pic has some interesting background. Martha Harris posted this
marthah19Paitence is . . . "The strongest people arn't always the people who win, but the people who don't give up when they lose." ⚽ #pinkteam
It was the first time Martha on the winning team and some been teasing her about it. :lol:

From those pics that have been released by the team (I'm sure the management monitoring the social media lol), I noticed that Jess Sigsworth, Alex Greenwood, Charlie Devlin, and Millie Turner mostly in the same team. Safe to say they'll be in the starting line up?

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
From those pics that have been released by the team (I'm sure the management monitoring the social media lol), I noticed that Jess Sigsworth, Alex Greenwood, Charlie Devlin, and Millie Turner mostly in the same team. Safe to say they'll be in the starting line up?
Sounds about right looking at the ages jojojo posted. They'll be our more experienced players even though they are all 24 and under.

RedPamie

I think this was posted in early days. Millie Turner is quite a character in the dressing room :lol:

Denis79

With all the negativity around the men of United, we certainly have something to look forward to with this team.

RedPamie

Jess Sigsworth's additional training? Getting ready for the season

DancingPanda

With all the negativity around the men of United, we certainly have something to look forward to with this team.
Yeah, should be fun. The only time I have watched women's football before is going to a few FC Rosengård games when I lived in Malmö, so I am looking forward to see what this team can offer. Always wanted to give it
a real chance.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Anyone know how much tickets are going to be for Home games?

Season tickets are 39 quid - which is very reasonable!

I don't leave too far from Leigh, so I might try and catch a few games.

RedPamie

Young team that! Well, three of them are 18!

And tomorrow is fixtures release day. From twitter looks like some fans of other teams want to play United now before we hit the ground running.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
Young team that! Well, three of them are 18!

And tomorrow is fixtures release day. From twitter looks like some fans of other teams want to play United now before we hit the ground running.
Having the League Cup group stage matches first could be a mixed blessing for us. It gives us time to practice in a trophy we're not under pressure to win. On the other hand if we get one of the WSL1 teams (particularly City, Everton, Liverpool) in our first match our start could be a bit painful.

RedPamie

These are some pics from early days.

And these are taken after that infamous loss against Academy 92, titled "Recovery Day"

Damien

Staff
These are some pics from early days.

And these are taken after that infamous loss against Academy 92, titled "Recovery Day"

I think Siobhan is the most active though for some reason didn't have Green, Zelem and Greenwood followed until now.

The_Order

These are great.

I guess we won't see them interact with the men's team on social media?

Do other clubs allow that?

RedPamie

Some very nice videos on the official instagram story, Damien. :drool:

Can't help you today preparing for work tomorrow :(

Damien

Staff

Damien

Staff
Loads of videos on the official Instagram story (no particular order)

To be continued...