United Women's Social Media Pics 2018/19

RedPamie

Left to Right
Front : Fran Bentley, Ebony Salmon, Ella Toone, Charlie Devlin, Lou Macari ;), Martha Harris, Amy Turner, Kirsty Hanson.

Back : Naomi Hartley, Leah Galton, Jess Sigsworth, Millie Turner, Lauren James, Siobhan Chamberlain.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Great work as always @RedPamie, thank you. That should definitely help with my failed attempts to try and name them in future.

Plenty of media from their Old Trafford visit tonight.

L-R: Amy Turner, Martha Harris, Siobhan Chamberlain
Katie Zelem in video
Pans to the Women's team at the end of the video but can only guess who is in it. Martha Harris definitely, Naomi Hartley(?) and Jess Sigsworth(?) to the left of her?, Ebony Salmon's hair left of the person in the purple jacket. Harris and Salmon are the only two I'm confident on though.

Damien

Staff
And the rest

L-R: Adam Thomas (actor, was in Emmerdale), Kirsty Hanson

L-R (time to embarrass myself): Leah Galton, Naomi Hartley, Jess Sigsworth, Fran Bentley, Kirsty Hanson
Women's team at the end of this video, again can only guess as to some identities: Martha Harris with the red hair in the parka, Lauren James in the white jacket with yellow sleeves
Same as video 1 in Sigsworth's story, Lauren James is in the white jacket with yellow sleeves.

RedPamie

Great work as always @RedPamie, thank you. That should definitely help with my failed attempts to try and name them in future.
You're welcome. Should be easier later on when the season starts to identify the girls.

Amy Turner in video
I think it's Zelem?

Pans to the Women's team at the end of the video but can only guess who is in it. Martha Harris definitely, Naomi Hartley(?) and Jess Sigsworth(?) to the left of her?, Ebony Salmon's hair left of the person in the purple jacket. Harris and Salmon are the only two I'm confident on though.
The one with a ponytail is Lizzy Arnot I think. You are right, Harris and Salmon are in the vid and also Siggy.

RedPamie

L-R (time to embarrass myself): Leah Galton, Naomi Hartley, Jess Sigsworth, Fran Bentley, Kirsty Hanson
I think this is correct.

Damien

Staff
I think it's Zelem?
Thanks, yeah you're right. With Zelem seemingly not being in the other videos I think at that point I assumed Greenwood was tagging Zelem about what Turner was doing rather than it being Zelem herself. I should have worked it out from the clothes too but was tired.

Away game v FC Don'thaveaclue

RedPamie

RedPamie

Me again :). I'm obviously excited to follow the women's team news without having to justify it. But I found this as a welcome distraction from what's going on with the men's team lately.

From Old Trafford visit
katiezelem Well I never thought this was possible..
The girls won the last game of preseason. Then they had meal together.
jesssigsworth Not everyday football kit.. ending a great pre season with a team meal

RedPamie

More on the team bus vids
Charlie Devlin's dance

RedPamie

Team meal at Rosso.

RedPamie

Edit : they deleted the tweet.

A day with Army Lionesses

One of these days people will use our correct twitter handle :lol:

Last edited:

RedPamie

The club released some training pics via official app. These are the pics from a fan account, in case some of you don't have the app yet.

There are also players profiles in official site now. Good progress.

Damien

Staff
jesssigsworthtomorrow is going to be a very proud day for me and my family, especially my grandad who’ll be watching from up above, as we’ve always been big united fans.❤If you can’t make the game tune into @btsport at 2 #StartOfTheSeason
(2 pics)