United Women's Social Media Pics 2018/19

Denis79

The ladies are such great ambassadors for the club. Can't put my finger on it but they have a contagious feel good vibe around them. They show such pride playing for us and humility at the same time.

RedPamie

Match Day!

RedPamie

Brilliant launch day for some players it seems. I hope they can handle the pressure (and perks) being Manchester United players.

RedPamie

Looks like they had Christmas lunch at LSV, then a team building activity at total ninja, this Christmas party and a team trip to Edinburgh. Chemistry is great. Good stuff.

RedPamie

Well actually Christmas Dinner at LSV. UK people, what kind of foods was that? :lol:

RedPamie

That looks like a traditional Christmas turkey roast dinner with a Yorkshire Pudding on the side...

Nice seeing them at that United Foundation party with the kids, the kids look really chuffed to be with them.
Oww, okay. Thanks, I thought those were some meat or something. Good to know. :):)
I definitely ate one of those Yorkshire pudding, when I visited France, just didn't know at that time or maybe it's their version.
Yeah it seems the girls like it. Even Casey commented about 'love this club' :devil::devil: when posting about the party.

Last edited:

RedPamie

Some had training during festive season. Maybe Casey gave them a task to at least train a bit during holidays.

cmacgregor93

Would love to go to a game at some point in the new year. Where do they play again?

Andersons Dietician

Is it wrong that I’m extremely jealous of the shoulder definition of Hanson. New Years resolution shoulders like Hanson. Off to the gym.

Some of the videos they put up from their Edinburgh trip were hilarious great to see them all having a laugh.

Lightbringer

Greetings everyone.

I am a long time United fan from sweden and I like to follow the ladies team as close as I can now as well.

My question, why are there no interviews/quotes from Stoney or the players on manutd.com ever?

The manutd.com site usually post a picture gallery from each game and have a recap, but no quotes from the manager or the players. Why?

I was expecting to have the same coverage for the ladies team on the site (but just way less quantity) - especially as team is doing so well.

I would appreciate l if anyone can shed light on this!

I apologize if this was not the place to ask this, but could not find any other thread that was ideal to ask this question.

Thank you kindly in advance!