Unveiling Ronaldo in a packed Old Trafford with SAF handing him the United Jersey

Pronewbie

Peep
It would make sense to grant an extraordinary exemption to have this game televised at 3pm. It’s not like the stadium wouldn’t be packed otherwise, which is the whole point of the blackout.

JB7

Proper weird seeing people crying about us getting a rare Saturday 3pm game. feck Sky & BT, if they wanted the game they should have picked it.

Judas

Open to offers
Proper weird seeing people crying about us getting a rare Saturday 3pm game. feck Sky & BT, if they wanted the game they should have picked it.
We've got quite a few 3pm's coming up actually. Not proper weird really that people want to be able to watch such a massive moment, more so proper weird for you not to understand.

JB7

We've got quite a few 3pm's coming up actually. Not proper weird really that people want to be able to watch such a massive moment, more so proper weird for you not to understand.
We have, it's great to see. I'm talking rare as in over the last few years they have been few and far between. And you say that as if 3pm games aren't shown everywhere, you can walk into pubs showing them, watch them online, heck Sky Sports News will probably show everything up to kick off if they're allowed. It's not exactly as if it is difficult to watch if you want.

Lord Zlatan

What about those that did book to go to it before the news about Ronaldo? Weird for us to not understand?

Oranges038

He’ll probably just walk out in the United jersey to play a game? That’d be what I’d rather see.
This is what I would do.

No fanfare, no shit unveiling. Just put him out on the pitch to play ball.