"Up to 11 players now want to leave United after becoming disillusioned with life at the club."

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

And simultaneously from a different journo:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
All of this feels odd. Players close to leaving because of the coaching from an interim manager? Seems far fetched.

Silas

The coaching can't be worse than Ole's surely?

sugar_kane

Let’s play guess the mole

Source is “close” to the squad which suggests it isn’t a player.

Phelan?

spiriticon

Bye. You lot have been useless for nearly 9 years. Maybe if you had been better and also didn't throw other managers under the bus previously, I'd have been more sympathetic.

Even if he was that bad, he's only here for 6 months. Speaks volumes of the players that they can't even do that time.

BuzzKillington

Crazy if true. But given recent performances I wouldn’t be disappointed if the whole lot wanted to go and we could start from scratch again.

crossy1686

career ending
Well, see you later lads, good luck getting paid what you're getting paid here.

The only one I agree with is the assistants. Those blokes wouldn't have been coaching in the MLS if they were any good.

lost7

Jesse Lingard, Donny van de Beek, Eric Bailly and Dean Henderson

I mean, those players + Martial definitely need to leave for their career as they would otherwise rot on the bench. Who could be the other 6, though?

SAFMUTD

Sell them all, who cares. Build the club back again from scratch, I dont mind losing every single one of those players.

acnumber9

No issue with the players going but Rangnick can go with them.

pjaya

Yes, all those players, please go. You won’t be missed.
Bring in the youngster

Skills

Snitch
Bye. You lot have been useless for nearly 9 years. Maybe if you had been better and also didn't throw other managers under the bus previously, I'd have been more sympathetic.

Even if he was that bad, he's only here for 6 months. Speaks volumes of the players that they can't even do that time.
Who's been here for 9 years again?

Zevvythered

If being honest I could see a lot of players being underwhelmed with the new coaching setup, the 4222 has been a disaster, playing too wide players in Greenwood and Sancho in the middle is a joke… And to cap it all we now having Darren Fletcher sitting on the bench chewing gum like he is Sir Alex.

the_cliff

I mean, those players + Martial definitely need to leave for their career as they would otherwise rot on the bench. Who could be the other 6, though?
I'd guess Greenwood, Dalot, Telles, Mata has already been rumoured to want to leave, so has Cavani, so has Pogba.

There's your 6.

Delano

Take the Klopp route. Farm them out, replace them with hungry players and start acting like a proper club again, not a creche.

We're miles away from winning anything so pandering to players who have done nothing at the club is pointless.

Problem is, the players have been given an absolute fortune from other managers, so as much as they moan, nobody would have them.

Devil81

Pogba, Mata, Cavani, Lingard, DVB, Henderson, Bailly, Martial we already know about.

I'd bet my house Bruno is getting itchy feet and possibly a few fringe players.

It's nothing we didn't know already, overloaded average squad with most unhappy with game time.

Like others have said I'd happily clear the lot anyway.

JG3001

Sounds like they had it all too easy under Ole.

I would love a clean slate if it were possible, we desperately need a reset.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Tbf we could probably name nearly 11 players who obviously want to leave off the top of our heads. Henderson, VDB, Martial, Lingard, Cavani, Bailly, Pogba, Jones and Mata certainly. And in most of those cases they probably should want to leave.

If players who lasted through the Mourinho years think this is the worst the atmosphere has been at the club then that really is something though.

miked99

It's the managers fault. Of course!

Just like it was the previous manager's fault. And the one before that. And the one before that too. And....

Just feck off, the lot of you. I'm fecking sick of these players. Just feck off.

Red00012

Worse atmosphere than Jose ? That’s an achievement in itself

Speako

Let’s play guess the mole
Clue number 1 - he’s posted a picture of himself wearing another team’s fecking kit!
Clue number 2 - he isn’t getting any game time
Clue number 3 - he’s leaving in six months and couldn’t give a toss what gets out and what doesn’t
Clue number 4 - he’s self centred enough to class himself as a brand
Clue number 5 - it’s been happening for years, so he’s been around through different managers

Difficult one this.

arthurka

Don't give a toss about that.
Ralf already stated problems hiring assistants mid season. But feck me this is a tragic bunch.

Oranges038

If it's true.

Then what was the excuse under Ole?

There is something horribly wrong with that group of players and there's so many of them that should just be given the boot anyway.

Blood Mage

Good they can all feck off. Complete squad overhaul needs to happen either way.

sparx99

Mata has been linked with a move away.

Henderson
Bailly
Pogba
Lingard
Van de Beek
Cavani
Ronaldo
Martial
Mata

After that I’m really struggling. Maybe Luke Shaw? It would still leave one more though.