Uros Racic - DM

Yagami

Good post resistant
Reminds me of a younger Matic. Despite being a big boy, he moves and dribbles well with the ball.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just from looking at that pic I can conclude that he's better than Thiago. Sign him up.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Uros is a great name. I assume it's Slav for Bear or something.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Could do with a successful "who the feck is this guy?" signing. What was our last one? Hernandez?!

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
This is genius from his agent, the player has gone from a complete unknown to getting a few YouTube hits in a couple of hours. These are the type of players that should benefit from our name, to hell with getting Sergio Ramos etc. an extra zero on his wage.

Alexit

Never heard of him. Sign him up Woody!
Literally laughed at this :lol: (and it's 5:30 am here, you'll make me wake up the others!)

He's touted as "the new Matic", if that's true what on earth is Woody waiting for? Better start to "prepare" that bid.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Sounds like the agent drumming up interest.

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Ye he played in the Pt league last season and his exhibition against us caught my eye. He's not the most mobile player but very solid defending from deep either as a CB or a DM.

Zed 101

only just watched youtube, looks like a carthorse with its feet stuck in the mud..... we will definitely sign him

broccoli

Supports
FCPorto
Reminds me of a younger Matic. Despite being a big boy, he moves and dribbles well with the ball.
Don't know which highlight clip you saw but he's nowhere near being a dribbler. He's not like Matic either, doesn't have the ball carrying ability. He's good at defending and composed with the ball. Typical Mourinho player.

djdhrubs

Just saw the one minute clip in the Sun about him. Looks like a good passer with 2 good feet.

Zoo

Wiki:

"Račić is most similar like Slaviša Jokanović, the real 'six'. He is a defensive midfielder with an extraordinary jump, great game review and incredible intelligence. He will just demonstrate his quality in the future."
Zvezdan Terzić, general director of Red Star Belgrade, December 2017

"I saw him on the Eternal Derby. He is very tall, young and right-footed midfielder, a typical Balkan player with good ball control."
Predrag Mijatović, former Yugoslav international footballer, June 2018

Yagami

Good post resistant
The Younger matic is actually called Uros Matic.
:D
Don't know which highlight clip you saw but he's nowhere near being a dribbler. He's not like Matic either, doesn't have the ball carrying ability. He's good at defending and composed with the ball. Typical Mourinho player.
That's disappointing! Love Matic and would love a similar type of midfielder.

tomaldinho1

A lot of talk about Pereira going the other way and Pereira recently taking all his United related content down from social media after the link was made....

I don't have social media so can't check the latter part :confused:

NJM78

Cue us monitoring, scouting, preparing, denying, agreeing, being out priced, bidding, not bidding...

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Looks like we're trying to snag bargains, if this is true. I'm ok with that.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
He had a superb season at Famalicão, very good player.

I’d be surprised if he made the jump to a club like United right away though