Uros Racic - DM

Ekeke

And if he does, his price goes through the roof and we can all enjoy the bitching on here from people about 'why didn't we buy him when he only cost £..?!?'.
Ah the circle of 'Caf life:D
If he becomes a starter at 9th best la liga team Valencia he's hardly going to cost £30 million. He'd have to be a star player for that kind of fee.

Steve Bruce

£7m is just over £9m now. So a great bargain Hernandez was. Gone are those days though.

Sancho value now would have been about £75m ten years back.

Ronaldo in 2009 selling for £80m would be about £108m today.

Apologies for sending you this boring reply :lol:
Their's real life inflation though & football inflation. Football inflation far outstrips the inflation for us mere mortals.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
But does he have the potential to do so in future and what position he currently excels in and can he replace Matic in the long run.
I think it’s unlikely he ever reaches that level but he had a great season. Pote (our attempt at replacing Bruno) and Assunção were just as good in that midfield though, if not better. Probably way too soon for him to make a move like this, should go to a lesser team for a couple of years and then move to a top club if he continues the form he showed last year.

He plays the Matic role, much more similar to the Matic that played Benfica rather than his current role at United though

djdhrubs

Is he one of those guys like Pogba and Matic who is massive but can't head the ball?

sp_107

20M Reguilon/ 20M Uros / Bale on Loan / Can we find any loan deal or 20M CB so our team will be great and might win the league

Okey

At least from the video, we know he's rapid. Moves so quick without looking like it. Some unit too. Seems good in the air and in duels as well. Can he play CB?

eltigreFalcao

Seems pretty good on the Highlights video, as Matic understudy and with his mentorship looks like a player with potential. Should United sign this guy is it meaning the end of Fred?

jesperjaap

Sounding like a total fifa playstation player....dont have a playstation. Never heard of him til links, looks a Mourinho player....big, strong lump runs around and gets stuck in. With all the hugely talented dm around at the moment, just from that video....absolutely no thanks

Adamsk7

He’s one of those that would be a good punt for £15m or so, similar to James (yes I know that one hasn’t worked out). Finding a player that tall that’s also mobile and technically excellent doesn’t come about that often.
I’d be happy to have him as backup in the DM role - we only have Matic that’s actually any good in that position.

-Supreme-

He looks quite big and built like Matic? I hope he is agile and can cover ground...

izec

I'd take anyone at this point, even a no name DM. My issue is there are better DMs out there, so why do we take a bigger risk. We don't have to replace Matic with a Serbian player, i hope Ed and Ole know that.

Ekeke

Racic had more key passes, everything else McTominay equals or betters him and in a better league too. Just isnt a player we need, right now we have Fred too and young players who need to be given chances if we want them to stick around. Scott is the same height. We would need someone of higher quality to improve on McTominay as a Matic successor.

Bogga

That first video... I turned it off before it hit 1 minute. Constant spinning, running into players losing the ball or doing a long pass where you wasn't able to see if it reached a teammate.

It ain't good if a YouTube video can't impress. Hell, even Anderson looked like the love child between Ronaldinho and Pele in his YouTube vids...

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
I'd take anyone at this point, even a no name DM. My issue is there are better DMs out there, so why do we take a bigger risk. We don't have to replace Matic with a Serbian player, i hope Ed and Ole know that.
Yeah. If this is the best we can come up with then I have no words..

gajender

I think it’s unlikely he ever reaches that level but he had a great season. Pote (our attempt at replacing Bruno) and Assunção were just as good in that midfield though, if not better. Probably way too soon for him to make a move like this, should go to a lesser team for a couple of years and then move to a top club if he continues the form he showed last year.

He plays the Matic role, much more similar to the Matic that played Benfica rather than his current role at United though
Thanks for the reply hopefully one to keep an eye on if he progresses well.