US Politics

langster

Captain Stink mouth, so soppy few pints very wow!
Scout
He won't do it but imagine Trump picking Greene as his VP.
She has been doing all she can to get it. Everything she has done from her pointless impeachment attempts and stupid relentless hearings where she asked the most.moronoc questions and watsed so much time and tax payers money. She's an absolute joke and an embarrassment..

But, Trump has just praised her and said not a lot of people know her qualities... Of course the old not a lot of people know line came out.... But you never know. He may go down the stupid route. It will be fun to watch it he does.

Shots fired in GOP land.

Oh wow. :lol:

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
The party is probably the same one he was alledgely shagging a 17 year old at. Gaetz is a obstructionist sleazy asshole and getting rid of politicians like that is a good use of time and effort, it might enable some stuff to get done
Gaetz is trash. He deserves to be dropped in a swamp and eaten alive by alligators (metaphorically). Still, I can't support the house launching an investigation based on going after people for getting high. It does set a bad precedent (I haven't found any cases of this happening before either).

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
Gaetz is trash. He deserves to be dropped in a swamp and eaten alive by alligators (metaphorically). Still, I can't support the house launching an investigation based on going after people for getting high. It does set a bad precedent (I haven't found any cases of this happening before either).
Why metaphorically? HBO or Showtime could put that on PPV and rake in a fortune!

It's an ethics committee, their job is to ensure that the house members behave ethically, investrigating reports of drugs and sex parties is their business, the fact that it's GOP led looking at GOP member tells you a lot

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Paying minors for sex while taking those drugs (and probably offering drugs to said minors also) not doing anything for you as an ethics issue?

GiddyUp

She has been doing all she can to get it. Everything she has done from her pointless impeachment attempts and stupid relentless hearings where she asked the most.moronoc questions and watsed so much time and tax payers money. She's an absolute joke and an embarrassment..

But, Trump has just praised her and said not a lot of people know her qualities... Of course the old not a lot of people know line came out.... But you never know. He may go down the stupid route. It will be fun to watch it he does.

Oh wow. :lol:
The crazy thing is if she was somehow the republican nominee at least 80% would fall in line. Because a person who harrasses school shooting survivors and gets a train run on her after closing in her crossfit gym is a "straight shooter fighting for family values".

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
Why metaphorically? HBO or Showtime could put that on PPV and rake in a fortune!

It's an ethics committee, their job is to ensure that the house members behave ethically, investrigating reports of drugs and sex parties is their business, the fact that it's GOP led looking at GOP member tells you a lot
I was trying to be subtle to not get the Caf in trouble haha

Personally, I'd like to get a point where personal drug use (and sex for that matter) is no business of an ethics committee. That's some old war on drugs conservative Christian bullshit

Paying minors for sex while taking those drugs (and probably offering drugs to said minors also) not doing anything for you as an ethics issue?
The tweet I replied to literally said ethics committee wants to know if Gaetz got high at parties. That is the level I oppose, no ethics committee should give two fecks about getting high parties.

By all means annihilate Gaetz for all the stuff with minors. If the tweet said what you said here I would have fully supported it. But I don't support a committee investigating drug use as the tweet said.

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
Irt Gaetz and alligators, better be sure these are adult gators because he might try to feck the juvenile females.
We might be at an impasse then because no adult creature wants to put their mouth on Gaetz

oneniltothearsenal

Scout
Supports
Well, except this weird lady.

PIcture occasion chose b/c it's funny. I wonder if his MAGA cultists know he's a fan.
IIRC he got a lot of smack from talking up Margot Robbie so much. As far as his wife, she probably wants her mouth on his family's millions more than him but there are always people with unexplainable taste in partners!

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
IIRC he got a lot of smack from talking up Margot Robbie so much. As far as his wife, she probably wants her mouth on his family's millions more than him but there are always people with unexplainable taste in partners!
I think she’s from a very wealthy family??

RedDevilQuebecois

I guess she's just a horrible human being then.
Yep. As much as we love to blame a number of men for being absolute pricks, there are also a number of women out there with zero sense of integrity or self-respect whatsoever.

She is a vile creature, on the same level as that [insert expletive here] Melania.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Yep. As much as we love to blame a number of men for being absolute pricks, there are also a number of women out there with zero sense of integrity or self-respect whatsoever.

She is a vile creature, on the same level as that [insert expletive here] Melania.
I mean yeah, and that became clear on 2016.

Trump, while not winning the majority of women voters in 16, did get around 40% of them, and a majority of white women, actually.

They just didn't care he admitted to committing sexual assault against women.