US Politics

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout

First Musk and now Rogan - Desantis is going to great with their fellow apolitical people and centrists.

nimic

something nice
Scout

First Musk and now Rogan - Desantis is going to great with their fellow apolitical people and centrists.
Typical libcafe, accusing someone of being on the right just because they endorse future theocratic dictator Ron DeSantis.

You can still be a centrist while liking a guy who wants to repeal Obamacare, opposes DACA, want to let people legally murder "looters", claims to be the "most pro-Israel governor in America", wants to keep embargoing Cuba, opposes abortion, wants to ban Critical Race Theory, says he doesn't want to be labelled a "climate change believer", and...

RedDevilQuebecois

Between Greg "Mason Verger" Abbott and Ron "Mini-Donald" DeSantis, I don't know who is pushing the furthest to go down to George Wallace levels for the sake of turning their states into backwards hellholes.

utdalltheway

Sexy Beast
What a shyster & huckster Giuliani has turned into!
As for Biden making deals with McConnell; sometimes it’s necessary but that one doesn’t look good.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Imagine voting for any of them. I know they could have been cut to look bad but I just don't think they'd look any better uncut. I mean look how confused and frustrated the host looks!

Sweet Square

Imagine voting for any of them. I know they could have been cut to look bad but I just don't think they'd look any better uncut. I mean look how confused and frustrated the host looks!
I watched the full debate and it’s way worse. It was like a hour long Tim Heidecker show. Amazing viewing.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member

SirAF

Ageist
They closed their admissions office on Thursday because so many people were calling in asking to be added to the 7 month masters program.

Now SACS is investigating it to see if they’ve jeopardized their accreditation.
:lol: