Utd Kits 22/23

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I like it actually, as much as people seem to dislike them, I absolutely adore the who psychedelic patterns we had on the shirts in the mid 90s, so much nostalgia infused with winning ways and gorgeous football.

Won't mind us going back to that, also collars are nice.

Edit : also I have a beef with addias's proprietary stripes, they put them on everything and it stops everything from having a simple clean design, and also it only looks natural on German teams aka bayern and their national team.

Kopral Jono

I like it actually, as much as people seem to dislike them, I absolutely adore the who psychedelic patterns we had on the shirts in the mid 90s, so much nostalgia infused with winning ways and gorgeous football.

Won't mind us going back to that, also collars are nice.

Edit : also I have a beef with addias's proprietary stripes, they put them on everything and it stops everything from having a simple clean design, and also it only looks natural on German teams aka bayern and their national team.
Yeah, I don't know why but when it comes to football kits this forum seems to only have a hard-on for boring, unimaginative designs. Kits should always have playful elements to them, in my opinion, be it large patterns or small details like what we're seeing in this leak. We're not in the fifties any more where everything is handsewn and embroidered by hand.

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
I wonder if this is the worst thread on the entire internet, or just on the caf.

Daverson

Looks like my primary school uniform of back in 1991 designed by someone on an amiga 500

Mainoldo

Ugly like our football. What happened to the unique designs instead of this grandad sh!te

PoTMS

What about if we put it in a shield? Any takers...

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The triangle design is great. The shirt would be ruined by that weirdly basic shield though.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Not a fan of the shield, like at all but other than that it's a neat design.

MyBloodIsRed

HATE the black shoulder stripes. Keep them white please.... will that mean they'll put black shorts with it like the terrible kit from 2018

Todd

Looks awful in my opinion. Doesn't look like a United home shirt.

Nice to know we'll look awful while also looking awful.

Glorio

I wonder if there's a strong correlation between affinity to this shirt and age (>35) :nervous:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I think I saw Arsenal might have a collar this season too so it must be an adidas thing

AaronRedDevil

It’s nice, but I Always hate when it’s so plain looking on the overall jersey. I prefer when there’s a pattern on it. Not like the fecking Tableclot but something the break up the long stretch of red on it. Like the 09/10 Jersey with the V on the front.