Utd Kits 22/23

Ted Lasso

Hoodie under the new kit for the presentation? Who came up with that?

Medium ugly kit by the way, too much going on. Looks better from a distance.
It's absurd isn't it. Even moreso considering they're in Australia not Antarctica. Kit looks good though. Simple and nice.

-Supreme-

Much prefer the white and away kit.

Are the same differences applied between the authentic and standard kit compared to last year? i.e. tighter fit and different material on the logo etc?

Houdini

I don't like the badge. It somehow reminds me of West Ham logo :houllier:

stevoc

Team Viewer sponsor blends in well with the shirt, much better than the Chevy monstrosity!
Strange most fans seemed to love the Chevy logo, I imagine many still miss that classy gold logo being on the shirt.

FiiiiveTenHaaags

Genuinely hate this one, the leaks made it look so so bad. Maybe it’s the real reason Big Ron is trying to leave haha

That concept black and gold kit someone shared on the caf looks so good. I know it was basically a bite of the LAFC kit but to me it looked immense.

I don’t like the new kits (the white one is sick but I’ve got way too fat since lockdown to be wearing white) so I’ve opted for throwbacks. Got the Adidas Originals 90 kit (basically a better version of the new home kit, plus Sharp is a way more nostalgic and better sponsor than Team Viewer) plus I grabbed the black kit from the Cantona karate kick and the Champions League final 99 throwback.

All of which available throw the app or online store for anyone who’s interested - they even offer that 6 monthly payment option that’s all the rage right now.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I think I’m going to buy one of these this season. I’ve not bought a kit in years but I’m tempted.

I wish the white one had a collar though

AbusementPark

Operates the Unfairest Wheel
I think I’m going to buy one of these this season. I’ve not bought a kit in years but I’m tempted.

I wish the white one had a collar though
White one looks amazing, ordered mine yesterday and can’t wait for it to arrive. Personal preference though, I prefer no collar on them. Still like the home top but the away one is amazing.

Cnaiür urs Skiötha

The new set of kits is pretty underwhelming. Last year's away kit was pretty nice, my favorite might still be the third kit from 2 or 3 yrs ago with the roses in black.
We had some pretty ugly ones the past few years I have to admit.

TenOuttaTenHag

Superstore was flat out yesterday as per usual on a Saturday. The away kit being launched also.

It looks good. But difficult to see how it will be kept tip top with the young un’s throwing themselves around.

By the end of the day (after the tour), I saw a few folk wearing their away kit. It looks to crease easy, which takes the look off it.

TenOuttaTenHag

The new set of kits is pretty underwhelming. Last year's away kit was pretty nice, my favorite might still be the third kit from 2 or 3 yrs ago with the roses in black.
We had some pretty ugly ones the past few years I have to admit.
All United Jerseys from last season, £20 each in the store.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Thanks mate. I've ordered both the home and away shirt. They don't mention a delivery time, do you know roughly how long they take? Look like decent replicas from the pics on the site
My mate ordered a few shirts recently and they initially told him it would be 4-6 weeks, but I think they arrived in 3 weeks.

If it says 1:1 in the product title/description, that usually means it's an exact replica. The new home shirts he bought look exactly the same, amazing.

I'm gonna be ordering a few myself soon.

sugar_kane

Bought the away one yesterday, it's very nice.

Don't think I'll get the home one though, I like the overall design (even the collar) but the combo of the crest + the collar makes the badge look like it sits weirdly high on the chest.

HBFSTR00

Supports
Ten hag
Can anyone post some pictures of the kit ordered from KKgool? I’m really curious how the quality and how similar it looks to the “real” ones.

Strootman's Finger

Strange most fans seemed to love the Chevy logo, I imagine many still miss that classy gold logo being on the shirt.
Really?? Embarassing company to plaster across your chest. Not sure how they're viewed in Europe, but Chevy is a shit brand that I don't want to be associated with. I didn't buy a United shirt the entire team they were our sponsor.

cafecillos

That logo was absolutely horrendous on a football shirt. To make it look alright-ish you'd have had to work around it and basically make it the theme of the kit, which makes the cure probably worse than the disease.

Rojofiam

TeamViewer is miles better than Chevy was, although my favorite is Aon to this day.

Chevy was disgusting on most kits.