Utd Kits 22/23

sirAlexsglasses

Why do our shirts always look so bad, they badly need to be modernised. Yet other kits designed by Adidas for other clubs look modern, I see many fan designed kits that look so much better than anything designed by the supposed designers.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
What a disaster adi have been for us, not a single decent or memorable kit for gods sake.
We had so many bangers with Nike in charge we should try to get them back.
The stuff they put out dor bayern is also shit.

Varun1

The black and orange/fluorescent one is quite nice. The greyish one is going to be a problem, who remembers the kit from a few years ago that the players were complaining about, apparently they couldn't see each other.

choccy77

It always amazes me, how fans can design better looking kits in sports than the so called professional designers for these companies.

dwd

Saturday Night Spies
The orange one strikes me as a lazy 'new Dutch manager' direction that one of the mockup guys have created. Surely these kits have been worked on for months, so if we do end up with that it would be a nice coincidence. The other 3 look horrific. I'm not sure what the constant harping back to previous kits line of thought is all about, but then I guess we have been doing that for the past ten years in every way possible sadly.

JinnerJamie

Small ginger
I like the home kit and the bottom right one but the others are meh… we should’ve done a white away kit that mirrors the home kit but with a black collar.

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I think people mostly like the kits we had when we happened to be mint, and dislike the ones that we've worn during times we were shit.

Hence why people think the Adidas era has been shite.

Luffy

Gomu Gomu
I can genuinely see fans throwing these away kits back at the player who threw it to them.

WPMUFC

i can't tell if the home badge is way too big thus it looks shit...or because it looks like a fake, back alley knock off market sticker, that is what makes it look so bad :lol:

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Home kit could be good, the others are absolutely terrible.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Wow. Must be some special kind of gift to design four terrible Jerseys . They are all Horrible
They are not even making an effort to create something good. The blue one is horrendous. The black and orange one is gimmicky, that and the grey ones as I said earlier could cause visual problems, blending in with crowd when players on the move. The red one is just boring.

diarm

If they took the person who designed the 3rd one around the back and shot them, then made the 2nd one the 3rd kit and gave us a nice, simple white away kit, it wouldn't be too bad a collection. The 4th one is probably for the e-sports nerds or something anyway.

Artimities

The Blue and Black plaid one looks nice to me. Not to mention I loved the Aon logo version back in the day when Van Persie was with us???

Either way, I like it, but not a huge fan of the collar on either.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I really don't like the TeamViewer logo. When does that deal expire?
Just be glad it's not Chevy. I think it's fine. Nothing special. Very few logos actually look good. We just started it so gonna be a while.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Home kit looks great and looks like they are trying to mix some 90's styles in there. Actually love it.

The other 3 are bad, in particular the navy one is horrendous but those 3 are unlikely to all be real. Probably just one. The 3rd kit is usually a lightly one because no point on having a kit clash between your 2 away kits. Also is one a goalkeeper kit? Training kit? Warm up kit?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
If they had the letters underneath the logo it would look roughly 700x better:
I'm not so sure, we had that with Chevvy for so long and it took up so much room. Obviously TV would still look better because of the colour etc, but I like that it's just a line across currently.