Utd Kits 22/23

decorativeed

On top of the questionable design of the collar, I go running and I wouldn’t want to run with a collar like that. I’d expect it to impact my performance.
When I met the design team from Adidas, they told me that is precisely why modern kits don't usually have collars. The players hate them.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
That fecking thing! Worst shirt in the history of sports.
I liked it. It reminded me of those custom supermoto decals you see on Husqvarna's and KTM's.

Also, I like the look of this new kit. Not sure about the badge, and the shoulder stripes should really have been white, but it looks pretty good.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
If that's really Newcastle's away kit, that's absolutely ridiculous. SAFC.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
When I met the design team from Adidas, they told me that is precisely why modern kits don't usually have collars. The players hate them.
Yep - the guys I worked with at Nike said the goal was always zero distraction - so they stopped having collars etc.

It’s also why often the logos and the club crest is printed, rather than embroidered on the actual kits, rather than the replicas. That and the endless goal to reduce weight

blythy

Fascist Dictator
£85 a bit of a joke, will almost certainly end up buying the home shirt though.
£85 is a joke but I've waited years for a decent 1990 re-make and I suspect they won't be around for too long.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I really don’t mind it. Especially in that second picture where it’s laid out flat. Reminds me of the 90s Sharp kits and you’ll mostly see it from far away anyway.

decorativeed

That looks so nice.
Wish we could keep our kits as simple and clean
Ooosh. Beautiful.
I honestly think it's awful. If I was a Milan supporter I'd hate it. I don't know why, but kit designers really seem to be constantly at war with stripes, and it's anything but simple and clean, when it eats into the club's heritage by stripping away so much of what is identifiable as their colours.

GledTheRed

I honestly think it's awful. If I was a Milan supporter I'd hate it. I don't know why, but kit designers really seem to be constantly at war with stripes, and it's anything but simple and clean, when it eats into the club's heritage by stripping away so much of what is identifiable as their colours.
Puma kits are wank, low collars and painted on.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
I wish the stripes matched the collar but otherwise not a bad kit at all. It'll likely grow when you watch the players wear it.

L1nk

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
The away looks good, albeit the pictures are shocking. 3rd looks a bit meh, but I’m fine with the 3rd being ‘out there’. Home is fine. Everything is fine.

Everyone will hate them and moan

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Reminds me of the 06/07 away which I loved. Always been a fan of white aways.