Utd Kits 22/23

Marcelinho87

How could we know it's bang on when it's not released yet? Are they just basing them on sketchy leaks at this point? I had a look on this kkgool (I don't use it) and the collar has large diamonds, whereas the most recent leak they look like thinner parallelograms.
In the past if they put 1:1 in the description they have always been the exact same.

Others are a mix of guesswork or concept kits.

I shall upload pics when I'm home of the home I bought.

Frank Grimes

So close! Don't really like the parallelograms - stripes would have been better. And I'm not sold on the shield. But they don't kill it, still a cracking top!
Not a fan of the parallelogram either but they look much better than the jestery looking diamonds. Anyone who went in early on DH Gate will have a really bad knock off.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
My Mum's in Turkey on holiday... might see if she can get me snide shirt while she's there.

Todd

If that away shirt is real it's by far the best white shirt we've had since we switched to Adidas.

MUFC OK

Guess you can pay the DHGate suppliers instead if you're that against it, would be significantly cheaper as well!
Yeah, there's some good replica's out there. If anyone on here orders one from DH or otherwise feel free to post pics on here :D

MyBloodIsRed

That’s my plan once I see the real launch and make sure it DH has the correct look. just received my son‘s away Portugal kit with CR7 on it and some perfect retros for me. 1998-99 home umbro BECKHAM, 1999 CL SOLSKJAER, 2008 CL RONALDO.

are used to have all of these kits and I’ve worn them out/outgrew them. Cannot believe the quality and how exact the ones from DH are!! Numbers logos all the details are mint

Todd

By far better than the one other white kit we have had with Adidas ?
We've had 2 white shirts with Adidas before this. 15/16 away, 16/17 third. It's far better than both of those.

It's also better than basically any away or third shirt we've had with Adidas, period. Some of the shirts they've made us have been absolute abominations (20/21 third, 19/20 away, 18/19 away). Even the ones that were almost good were mucked up by Adidas' insistence on changing the badge colors.

Joe Louis

They'd be fine withour that stupid shield around the badge, it looks poxy.

decorativeed

We've had 2 white shirts with Adidas before this. 15/16 away, 16/17 third. It's far better than both of those.

It's also better than basically any away or third shirt we've had with Adidas, period. Some of the shirts they've made us have been absolute abominations (20/21 third, 19/20 away, 18/19 away). Even the ones that were almost good were mucked up by Adidas' insistence on changing the badge colors.
That's not an Adidas thing. Nike started it, and the club have been doing it for ages as a kind of soft rebrand, as the full colour crest is so very dated. Also, almost every other club does the same.

Todd

That's not an Adidas thing. Nike started it, and the club have been doing it for ages as a kind of soft rebrand, as the full colour crest is so very dated. Also, almost every other club does the same.
That was only the case with a couple of our Nike away/third shirts, whereas with Adidas it has been a regular thing.

Personally I think it makes the kits just look generic, or like a training top.

At any rate I think this new away shirt is a massive improvement over almost everything Adidas have done for us.

decorativeed

That was only the case with a couple of our Nike away/third shirts, whereas with Adidas it has been a regular thing.

Personally I think it makes the kits just look generic, or like a training top.

At any rate I think this new away shirt is a massive improvement over almost everything Adidas have done for us.
Yeah, but it probably would have been a regular thing for Nike, as it's something the club started. Its been a trend in football for the last decade, which every manufacturer has done, and only a few clubs have resisted. http://historicalkits.co.uk/English_Football_League/season/Season_Index.html

choccy77

The white kit looks good to be fair, hopefully, we will be beating Liverpool in this soon.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
The collar and sleeve/shirt ends really ruin that kit. Just way too much going on.

padzilla

Hipster
Adidas kits are shite since they were banned from using the three stripes all the way down the sleeve.

padzilla

Hipster
I like the design, I just wish I could buy one without all the sponsorship logos emblazed on the front (and sleeve *facepalm*). There's no way I'm paying money to be a walking billboard. They should give them away for free if there's ads on it.
Couldn't agree more - I think they've missed a trick by not creating a sponsor free one - I'd happily pay another fiver or tenner for that.

dove

For those wondering how the new away kit might look without the horrendous badge.

I thought myself that it would look better without that ugly badge shield but it actually looks worse in this pic IMO.

gerdm07

Thinks we should have kept Pereira
I like it except for the button. Who would want a button on a shirt when working out?

Castia

Not released a single kit yet I guess it's because of the new sleeve sponsor they haven't officially announced? must be waiting for the current sleeve deal to end.

6 weeks until the season starts I cant see us getting 3 kits out by then.