Utd Kits 22/23

decorativeed

It's a horrible kit, and I've said that about every kit released by any club in that colour. Highligher pen green should be banned on football kits.

CallyRed

Looking at that shirt reminds me I have some lime Calippos in the freezer

68cob

I still hate the way the badge is presented on our kits this season, that’s the biggest crime. Makes them all look like counterfeits.
I agree. It really looks like someone who runs a scam centre and a dodgy market stall have put them together.

In Rainbows

It's a horrible kit, and I've said that about every kit released by any club in that colour. Highligher pen green should be banned on football kits.
Highlighter pen is more like City's 3rd kit. Except they don't have the lime green to balance it out.

Pogba's Barber

Supports
Droylsden FC
You’ve must’ve never been to a game then cause loads of match going fans wear it like that!
Of course, sorry. I was speaking of a more general, out and about on the streets kind of setting; which the promotional pictures seem to suggest.

Wearing the shirt on top of all other clothes to show the colours at the game is fair play

mikeyt

I don't mind it, that said I don't really mind what the kit looks like, it's the feckers who are wearing it on the pitch I do mind.

JB7

Isn't City away kit the same colour?
City also employ paedophiles, keep playing rapists until they're actually charged, are owned by people that are incredibly loose with human rights and quite literally hang out with mass murderers and (probably the worst of the lot) they only sell zero-sugar drinks. So all told, probably best to avoid being like City.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I don’t usually care about our kits too much, as long as they’re red and white.

But this 3rd kit is genuinely awful, it’s hard to see the players on the pitch.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I don’t usually care about our kits too much, as long as they’re red and white.

But this 3rd kit is genuinely awful, it’s hard to see the players on the pitch.
I think the kit looks alright, but agree with you.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
That went about as well as you’d expect a camouflage kit to go.

The United

Whose idea was it to wear that color today? I mean, that is not why we lost, but the detail matters and it shows we have no one actually thinking about any of it.

Marcus

Whose idea was it to wear that color today? I mean, that is not why we lost, but the detail matters and it shows we have no one actually thinking about any of it.
I agree. As if things weren't hard enough. Playing with a kit hard to see on the pitch is hardly conducive to playing tight possession football. "That one's for you Rashy ... oh that was just grass".

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
That kit will forever be associated with being humiliated against Brentford.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I agree. As if things weren't hard enough. Playing with a kit hard to see on the pitch is hardly conducive to playing tight possession football. "That one's for you Rashy ... oh that was just grass".
The kit looked fine when they did the pitch side camera just before kickoff. It's only in-game you can't see properly because of how the sun shines off the grass (i.e. the top down view).

There's many reasons for yesterday's catastrophe but I'm not convinced the kit is one of them.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
Horrible coloured kit. At least wear different coloured shorts. I could barely watch us on my mobile.
Thought the same. Either different colored shorts or socks. It looked like we were playing with ten outfield goalkeepers.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Probably the worse kit ever. No wonder we fecking lost yesterday :rolleyes: Looked like a bunch of tennis balls running around.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
Didn’t we have to due to their home kit?
Yeah. Either red or our white away would've clashed with theirs.

To have that as our third kit is just bad though. I prefer our third kits to be black or blue. They do like their fluorescent colours. Even our blue black kit from last season had that awful yellow stripes and shorts.

oLeSoLsKjAeR20

Did you get your order?

Happy with mine - took less than 2 weeks to arrived. Looks exactly like the real shirt. Hasn't fallen apart in the wash either, so that's good!
Hi mate, was on holiday so first time logging on here in a while. Yeah I got both the home and away shirts for me and got the home strip for my wee lad. Took just under 3 weeks which was fine. Very happy with everything. Only slight thing I've noticed is that the red and black diamonds on the collar of the away shirt are quite a bit thicker than on the genuine shirt. But I don't think many would notice that so all in all, happy with the lot! And not a penny to the leaches.Thanks very much for the recommendation, appreciate it a lot :)

Hughie77

I hope were playing in white on Saturday not that fecking Green crappy shirt. I don't know how the feck they pick other players out in it. If saint use black shorts we play in all white.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Any chance they ditch the camouflaged shirt if we have another heavy loss playing in it?

Boondog

I hope were playing in white on Saturday not that fecking Green crappy shirt. I don't know how the feck they pick other players out in it. If saint use black shorts we play in all white.
Yeah I'm thinking it's gonna be those nasty highlighter greens. Hope I'm wrong though. They still have the stench of the Brentford ass beating on them.