Utd Kits 22/23

Boondog

I hope were playing in white on Saturday not that fecking Green crappy shirt. I don't know how the feck they pick other players out in it. If saint use black shorts we play in all white.
The Glazers have been listening to your concerns and have decided...

Telsim

This is genuinely one of the worst kits I have seen. Like, ever. Bloody hell.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
Whichever cnut signed off on this abomination needs sacking, at Adidas and at United.

El Zoido

Weird thing with this kit is I like it as a shirt but not as a football kit. It blends in with the pitch too much.

ShinjiNinja26

This kit is fecking horrible and even though we’re only one and a half games in while wearing it it seems like it could be a bit of a bogey kit for us, quite literally.

R'hllor

Who ever thought this kit is a good idea and green lighted it is a demon

diarm

Would just stuck to a all black or maybe blue/black design. This is up there with the grey.
Home - red
Away - white or black
Third - black or white or blue (green and gold once every 20 years or so).

Easy.

Roux

Anyone else struggling to see the players on TV in the green kit? Blends in with the pitch almost perfectly.

Ted Lasso

Anyone else struggling to see the players on TV in the green kit? Blends in with the pitch almost perfectly.
When the sun was out I found it very difficult. No idea how it would seem in the ground to fans attending and the players themselves.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I genuinely thought they banned green shirts for this exact reason but I guess it didn’t happen in the end.

It’s an awful colour.

decorativeed

I genuinely thought they banned green shirts for this exact reason but I guess it didn’t happen in the end.

It’s an awful colour.
They did in Italy for the reason stated. Our response seems to have been to try to make the problem as bad as possible.

Todd

I'm sure this opinion is no fun, but to be honest there really is no need for most clubs to have a third kit.

There's no call for United to wear a lime green kit for any reason. With some combination of red or white top, white or black short, black or white socks we could play any team in the league without a real kit clash.

I realize it's 90% because of capitalist greed, but what United fan sees this glow in the dark shirt and thinks to himself, I have to have that.

Boondog

Random thought here re: the kits but they should start putting pitchforks on the shoulders. They don't tap into the devil factor enough. There should be a "hellraiser" kit that plays that shit up and I'm betting it would sell off the shelves.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Random thought here re: the kits but they should start putting pitchforks on the shoulders. They don't tap into the devil factor enough. There should be a "hellraiser" kit that plays that shit up and I'm betting it would sell off the shelves.
With Ozzy Osbournes face instead of the TV logo? No thanks!! :lol:

TheReligion

Abusive
I'm sure this opinion is no fun, but to be honest there really is no need for most clubs to have a third kit.

There's no call for United to wear a lime green kit for any reason. With some combination of red or white top, white or black short, black or white socks we could play any team in the league without a real kit clash.

I realize it's 90% because of capitalist greed, but what United fan sees this glow in the dark shirt and thinks to himself, I have to have that.
Southampton wear black, red and white. As do Brentford.

decorativeed

Like others have pointed out, they need an alternate kit whn playing teams who wear red and white stripes. Last time we could get away with not having a third kit was in the 40s.

EricEricDjembaDjemba

A quick look at every Prem team's current home kit makes me hope that the only other time this season we have to wear that horrible third kit is Arsenal away. Every other away game we should be able to play in either our red home kit or white away kit. Although I'm sure there will be some instances of us wearing it when we don't have to, unfortunately.

It was a weird scheduling quirk that our first two away games were against teams with red and white home kits.

Todd

Southampton wear black, red and white. As do Brentford.
If Brentford wore red and white stripes with black shorts and black socks at home, we could wear all white and it wouldn't be a problem.
Southampton's current shirt is a bit problematic, yes, but you're talking about one team

JB7

Now Ronaldo has stayed put, they can't leave us hanging on this video surely?

Speako

For the third kit, we got the goalkeeper and outfields shirts the wrong way around. De Gea should have been wearing the Green top, and the rest of the players that blue number, which would have been ok. Not great, but ok.

decorativeed

For the third kit, we got the goalkeeper and outfields shirts the wrong way around. De Gea should have been wearing the Green top, and the rest of the players that blue number, which would have been ok. Not great, but ok.

Not even okay. Still shit, and possibly equally so.

FriedClams

literally the colour of blue man city wear. Never understood our blue kits. Our home kit will never change, away should be black white gold and red trim and third should be white with red and black trim, Maybe even some gold. Our kits this season are bad, every member on this forum could do better with the fifa kit creator.

Nick7

literally the colour of blue man city wear. Never understood our blue kits. Our home kit will never change, away should be black white gold and red trim and third should be white with red and black trim, Maybe even some gold. Our kits this season are bad, every member on this forum could do better with the fifa kit creator.
Our first blue away kits were in the early 1900’s. We’ve had far more blue away kits than black ones. As far as I know our first fully black away kit was in 1993. So yeah, blue away kits are a very big part of our history much moreso than black jerseys.

JB7

We've been using blue & white kits since before the club was called Manchester United, in fact I'm pretty sure the first kit Newton Heath ever wore was predominantly white with a blue cord worn as a sash. So it's pretty deep in our history.

lex talionis

The light blue kit last season ticked me off. That color belongs to City, end of.

The home kit is iconic. The away kit should be as close to the away 68 dark blue as possible, tops shorts and socks. The third kit should be green and gold tops, yes the Glazers being who they are but why not embrace the colors?

FriedClams

Our first blue away kits were in the early 1900’s. We’ve had far more blue away kits than black ones. As far as I know our first fully black away kit was in 1993. So yeah, blue away kits are a very big part of our history much moreso than black jerseys.
We've been using blue & white kits since before the club was called Manchester United, in fact I'm pretty sure the first kit Newton Heath ever wore was predominantly white with a blue cord worn as a sash. So it's pretty deep in our history.
it was more in reference to the shades that are close to city. The dark blue ones we have had always look great, but anything Chelsea blue or lighter doesn’t make sense to me nowadays. Coca Cola used to be green.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
The light blue kit last season ticked me off. That color belongs to City, end of.

The home kit is iconic. The away kit should be as close to the away 68 dark blue as possible, tops shorts and socks. The third kit should be green and gold tops, yes the Glazers being who they are but why not embrace the colors?
Probably one of our most famous away shirts was a light blue colour

Robertd0803

Haha we can dream. We wont EVER see a green and gold whilst Glazers are in charge.
The funny thing is if they green lit a green/gold jersey it would actually take away from the green/gold protests because people would buy the jersey and all the themed training tops etc. and it would water down the optics to a certain extent.

Plus they would make money off it.