Very well done!

Christofaux

This is coming a bit late, as i have been under hte pump at work and haven't been able to visit the cafe at all. Just wanted to say well done on your title win this year. Your early season undefeated form really payed dividends late on in the season.

While some say it may be a case of everyone else is crap... you have to beat what's infront of you, and you guys did this, even with what I see as the weakest United side in the last 4 or 5 years, players like hernandez, berbatov and nani stepped to the plate (a plate also helped by a rediculous vidic).

Anyway, well done on number 19.

The Hairdryer

Coincidence that you waited til we lost a Champions League final to post this?

Get it out of the way so you don't look bitter and can now post a bunch of shit?\

Call me cynical, but I doubt you would have posted here if we had won last night.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Unusual timing...

There is obviously a strange motive behind this, don't care how it is defended. :lol:

Christofaux

Coincidence that you waited til we lost a Champions League final to post this?

Get it out of the way so you don't look bitter and can now post a bunch of shit?\

Call me cynical, but I doubt you would have posted here if we had won last night.
i didnt even watch the final, ive been insterstate often, projects at work have consumed me. I had planned to post this no matter the champions league result.

I had some "bad luck" stuff in the post originally but took it out to make it only about the league. You got further then Arsenal in the champions league anyway, i'm not that daft, and i don't support Barcelona.