Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeichel's Cartwheel

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Early prediction

He's shit again :lol:

Hopefully people look back on this post next May and quote me about how wrong I am.

Andersons Dietician

Been sort of impressed with him the first 20 minutes I saw, I got distracted for the rest of the half, but hopefully he can build on that.

Ekeke

Did quite well in the first half on the few occasions he had to defend around the box

Bobski

He looked good, more assertive. Passing wasn't great but when the only forward option is Rashford 50 yards away with 3 guys around him it is a tough ask.

Strats

He played well, especially coming back from holidays and facing Bayern right away.

Would gladly give him and Bailly the chance to which I believe could become a very solid pairing.

Bringing in another CB shouldn’t be our priority before deadline day, tonight’s game made that pretty clear.

Jojo <3 Mou

He looked confident and quick. His passing range was off tonight though.

Hoping for a really wonderful season from Victor!

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Was really surprised when he caught up with Gnabry, who was already running at speed.

Probably his best game in a United shirt that I can remember.

Depending on Bailly's fitness I think I'd start them both against Leicester.

Acole9

Outstanding
Would have no qualms at all about him starting the season as first choice.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I like him, he's a work in progress.
Think some people just can't warm to him because he's not a 6'5 bull raging shithouse.

Dyslexic Untied

Yeah, he was solid in his defending yesterday. His passing was off, but that could be down to him just returning as well as the fact that we were in all the wrong positions for 90 minutes yesterday. Not an easy day to be progressive from the back.

Grande

Yeah, he was solid in his defending yesterday. His passing was off, but that could be down to him just returning as well as the fact that we were in all the wrong positions for 90 minutes yesterday. Not an easy day to be progressive from the back.
One of our better players (not saying much), his long passes were off, along with everyone elses. Much to do with Bayern easily taking out our 2/3 targets upfield. His short passing game was very good though, better than Perreiras, way better than anyone else at the back, and in stark contrast to Fred, who is finding his feet.

Not a scintillating performance by any stretch, but adressing last years worries - he played in a cool and collected manner and asserted himself well and made good decisions in defence, outpacing others and also doing well in the air. Looked assured even with whimsical Bailly and confused Shaw around him. Better days coming for him?

Walters_19_MuFc

Big game for Lindelof tonight. Glad he's starting. He had a pretty decent world cup.

Time for him to step up now and stamp his place down in the starting eleven.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Lindelof if he can play for us like he plays for Sweden would sort out one CB position for 5-10 years. He is very good for Sweden but much worse for United. Sometimes the pressure of the club can take time to get used to.

Based Adnan

Very good today I thought. Looked to be quite imposing and won a fair few headers in our own box.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
I haven't been much of a fan of his, whether it was last season, in the world cup, or during our pre-season. But I was quite impressed with him today. Not sure if it was him or somebody else who switched off for that late chance where Bailly ended up trying to cover two men, but otherwise he was good.

Van Piorsing

Lost his light sabre
Clean performance. No stress, no risky tackling and professionalism right from the start.

Last edited:

TheFlagStaysDown

Supports
Shamrock rovers
woudlnt say he was bad but I am never assure if he's winning that tackle or not, he's just weak just about clears that or tackles it, dodn't have to do aerialyly much today Bailly was there mostly but I am not sure if he ever becomes a starting CB, we should have someone much much better and more dominant, especially when we park the bus

FromTheBench

Did OK but he is weak and even slow at times.

Ileanacho is not the strongest or the quickest and he had to be bailed out by Baily twice versus him.

And his headers just about reach the edge of the box.

ManRant

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
The only reliable ball-playing CB we have, and because of it he should play whenever he fit. Hope he can improve on his defensive side though.

Revan

Assumptionman
Quite good tonight but he is really slow which is the only reason which makes me doubt if he can reach a very top level.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Had good game but always feel he'll lose physical battles. Good on the ball though. Played few decent passes.

Coxy

Really grew into the game. Some promising signs of a partnership with Bailly too..

Walters_19_MuFc

A shame we conceded, but overall, happy with his performance. Out-muscled a few times, but was really good on the ball and gave us good distribution from the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.