Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
It’s not urgent, but he does need to be improved upon. Lindelöf and Maguire is never a title winning pair for me. Need someone stronger and with more presence than him.

Mike Smalling

Might be my least favourite player in our starting eleven. Does not seem to excel at anything and always seems to be involved when we concede a soft goal. Would have preferred Smalling.

Conor

I absolutely hate watching him, he is a disaster waiting to happen. Smalling should be there instead of him all day.

Ace of Spades

Not good enough as a starting CB, has big weaknessea and his lack of ability in the air is especially not suitable for the PL. Pair that up with a GK that rarely commands his box and that is a recipe for leaking goals.

So, we either change the GK or just get Smalling back and we will have two strong defenders who can head the ball.

A bit unlucky for the goal.

Fussmeister

this place is just weird, how can some people say he had a shit game and some good game. What do you guys base your opinion on??

Until that own goal he had a pretty good game. And that own goal is poor from de gea.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Only he knows what he was trying to do when defending the corner in the last mins.

Awful performance today.

Bobski

Just too many weaknesses in his game up against physically combative players.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Not good enough as a starting CB, has big weaknessea and his lack of ability in the air is especially not suitable for the PL. Pair that up with a GK that rarely commands his box and that is a recipe for leaking goals.

So, we either change the GK or just get Smalling back and we will have two strong defenders who can head the ball.

A bit unlucky for the goal.
The only way he's unlucky is that it should have been a foul.. Other then that his body shape is all wrong and in no way was he even anticipating the ball. It was really poor.

Shejkus

He is to blame for the goal since he was standing in a place and position he shouldn't have been defending in. He gets praised for doing exactly what Smalling was doing he isn't doing anything better than Smalling he missed a lot of passes today and in the sequence to the corner kick they scored from he also failed to clear the ball. This guy is a misstake waiting to happen.

spiriticon

Need to pump 100 crosses into him in training and have 2 people challenging him at all times. He does not leave training until he can clear at least 75% of the crosses

Rajma

Doesn’t inspire confidence does he? I rather Smalling for all his faults he’s a much better CB.

Kopral Jono

Might be my least favourite player in our starting eleven. Does not seem to excel at anything and always seems to be involved when we concede a soft goal. Would have preferred Smalling.
Comfortably. Post-Fergie, Lindelof is up there for me when it comes to uselessness and unlikeability alongside Depay, Di Maria and Schneiderlin.

Raven

Did absolutely nothing wrong today and played some excellent passes. State of the people scapegoating him.

Ekeke

Why? Thought he was good in defense and had some superb passes in the first half that resulted in chances.
0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 2 clearances, 2 fouls, 1 yellow card, 3 aerials and an own goal from poor positioning not being goalside of the cross. Along with Lingard our weak link today

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Yes. Absolutely nothing.
Yeah, own goals are definitely a mark in the plus column.

Other then that, I mean come on... He was never comfortable with DCL.

Then there was that defending for their corner near the end... God knows what he was doing there.

Bobski

He plays like he needs to psych himself up before every physical confrontation.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
It’s not urgent, but he does need to be improved upon. Lindelöf and Maguire is never a title winning pair for me. Need someone stronger and with more presence than him.
I present Ibrahima Konate to you.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
More dropped points down to him. One of the softest centre backs i've seen.

jackal&hyde

0 tackles, 0 interceptions, 2 clearances, 2 fouls, 1 yellow card, 3 aerials and an own goal from poor positioning not being goalside of the cross. Along with Lingard our weak link today
We didn't need to defend much that is why he has those stats. Everton had one chance created and scored with a poor VAR decision on a foul on DDG. Lingard, James and AWB are the reason we couldn't win this game with very poor decisions and executions in attack.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yes. Absolutely nothing.
He did absolutely nothing, that's the issue. Apart from 1 good header just before they scored, he was a mess all game.

Rarely won the ball off the Everton forwards, gave away many stupid fouls because he got frustrated. At corners he just stands there watching the ball, hence why it bounced off his legs. He's not proactive as a defender, he's reactive.

You want your defenders to be winning the battle with the strikers, he just doesn't even give them a hard match.

Ekeke

We didn't need to defend much that is why he has those stats. Everton had one chance created and scored with a poor VAR decision on a foul on DDG. Lingard, James and AWB are the reason we couldn't win this game with very poor decisions and executions in attack.
Didnt need to defend much? Calvert-Lewin was given man of the match and was arguably Everton's best player. He also had more shots than Martial

Litch

Unlucky for the goal and whilst he'll be the scapegoat, need to look elsewhere for no winning football matches. Harry was no better....

Ekeke

Unlucky for the goal and whilst he'll be the scapegoat, need to look elsewhere for no winning football matches. Harry was no better....
He was miles better today

The 12 headers he won alone was more of a contibution than Lindelof today

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Again how is he unlucky? He had zero anticipation for the ball coming to him. Saying he's "unlucky" is making excuses for him

Status
Not open for further replies.