Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't lack pace and can be decently quick in short sprints when needed
He needs to be a bit more aggressive. I feel he could be a DM.
Jesus. What’s it with fans trying to play players in different positions. Lindelof as DM, Shaw and AWB as central defenders...

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
It shouldn't have been a penalty
a push in the back as the player is about to shoot is a clear pen all day long.

Anyway the main mistake was getting caught under the ball and throwing out a lazy leg in mid air. Another individual error for the iceman.

Eugenius

a push in the back as the player is about to shoot is a clear pen all day long.

Anyway the main mistake was getting caught under the ball and throwing out a lazy leg in mid air. Another individual error for the iceman.
It's definitely a penalty, he clipped Martial's left leg which caused him to fall.

Very sloppy play - didn't seem to know where Martial was then very hesitant attempt to clear it.

Manchester United 1 : Crystal Palace 3

luke511

Lindelof's actually had more bad games for us than good ones, and he's been a regular starter for 2 seasons. As much of a fraud as the manager that signed him.

Eddy_JukeZ

He should donate his yearly salary for that performance.

His attempt to win the 50-50 vs Zaha sums him up.

mu4c_20le

Does he have covid or something? Ive never seen him this weak. For the first goal i thought it was James tracking back

izec

Some will still defend him. Wonder how many games are needed for people to realise how shit he is. Spineless feck. Can't win headers, weak as shit, wtf is he doing here.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
That was probably the worst performance by a ManUtd CB. He is good at nothing.

Last edited:

crossy1686

career ending
What's this? His third season at the top level? If he can't hack it now he never will.

We knew we were in trouble when Mason rolled him in training. For a defender, his reading of the game is woeful.

Ekeke

"Needs to keep his hands down and stop giving away penalties" I remember this from another thread on here...

Time to use a defender who's strength is defending, not being "comfortable" on the ball and not defending.

Red_toad

Well that was a mare. Had to deal with players running at him and the iceman turned to water. He needs to show a lot more characte. Unlucky with the penalty but all 3 goals would have been stopped if we had someone better at defending in his place.

Genuinely one of the worst individual performances I've ever seen from one of our players. He was literally at fault for all three goals. If he's not dropped next week I don't know what the feck OGS is doing. Play Smalling ahead of him for all I care

Art

Art the artist
We used to have Rio Ferdinand and Nemanja Vidic at CB. Now we have Victor Lindelof and Harry Maguire for more than twice the cost of the former 2.

fecking hell.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
He has to be finished after that performance.

Bailly is a fecking headcase but at least he isn't a passive fecking coward. He won't be thinking "Hmm, will I? Won't I?" on tackles. Play him over this gimp.

Djemba-Djemba

He can't head the ball, can't tackle, gets shoved off the ball with ease, he's slow as feck, and he's prone to lapses of concentration.

He's fecking rubbish

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Enough is enough.

another day, another game the ice queen lets us down. His lack of aggression just doesn’t work in this league. How you have a 1 on 1 tackle on the edge of our box and lose it by pussyfooting around?! Fecking clear him and the ball out.

I absolutely cannot stand him.

Godfather

Would let him rot in the reserves for the rest of the season on the back of this performance. Or even better sell him. Window is still open (but let's be honest Ed the chinless bastard couldn't sell him for free)

Raw

Reminiscent of that disaster he pulled against Huddersfield I think it was.

He's so fecking weak. Iceman my arse.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Amateur performance from one of the more senior members of our squad. Should be embarrassed.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
One of the worst individual performances from one of our CBs this decade. Even when he wasn't costing us goals he was giving careless headers to their attackers and pissing up challenges and passes. Absolutely diabolical.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
How soft must the criminals in Sweden be to be stopped by Victor Lindelof? He's the weakest defender United have had in years.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Does he have covid or something? Ive never seen him this weak. For the first goal i thought it was James tracking back
You've never seen him this weak? What do you mean? This is Lindelof. He's always been weak, soft, medicore in every way but physically a complete non entity.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
If he doesnt get dropped instantly then that says all I need to know about Ole.

Too much of a nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.