Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kostov

Good game. Got done for the yellow by Zaha but other than that had good anticipation and vision.
Nothing to hold against him though, Zaha can be very handy to be fair.

He was pretty good once again as he continues his good form. He is the calm of the defense nowadays and I am very glad he got a clean sheet finally.

Last edited:

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Good game. Got done for the yellow by Zaha but other than that had good anticipation and vision.
That was actually my favourite part of his performance. He's always been too nice for a CB - absolutely did the right thing in taking the man out. He's been a lot more aggressive in recent weeks, even winning most of his duels in the air.

Henandez14

Supports
World peace
Lindelof has always been good. Yesterday he ran a lot. And that is ultimately what people want to see. Animation

Cloud7

I’ve never been a big fan of the Iceman, but he was good yesterday, and you’d have to say on the balance of this season he’s been better than captain S. I think Lindelof should play with Varane when he comes back from injury.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
He was class yesterday. Played 90 minutes on the front foot and looked so much better for it. Let the Rafalution continue!

Red Royal

He was pretty good once again as he continues his good form. He is the calm of the defense nowadays and I am very glad he got a clean shit finally.
Finally after months of trying :D

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
I loved how he hated our zombie passing passage in the second half and just went for a long run with the ball through the middle.

LennartsParadis

Should start with Varane. He’s consistently outperformed Maguire.

The difference in perceived ballplaying ability is crazy.. Much like Fred. Who knew, passing is dependant on movement and availability on the receiving end :eek::lol:

Foxbatt

The way he went into midfield in the first half was very good. He pressed right up to their box.
When Varane comes back there is no worries about the ball over the top. But it's going to be a huge dilemma for RR then. He might as well make Ronaldo the Captain.

TSE123

I’ve been vocal against Vic, but all players deserve a clean slate when a new front foot manager comes in and he was very very good against Palace. Ralf will have been delighted with him.
Do you honestly think he needs a clean slate from the game against CP? He has been good every game this season - in a poorly organized team, next to Maguire(!) - although against CP he was great. MAYBE a clean slate from last season, but I would say even that is a bit harsh.

He was pretty good once again as he continues his good form. He is the calm of the defense nowadays and I am very glad he got a clean sheet finally.
Agree with you. BUT I also suspect it was some payback in that challenge from the incident minutes before where they were arguing!? It happens and sometimes its worth a yellow (short term satisfaction) to make a mark.

Do you honestly think he needs a clean slate from the game against CP? He has been good every game this season - in a poorly organized team, next to Maguire(!) - although against CP he was great. MAYBE a clean slate from last season, but I would say even that is a bit harsh.
Every single player, be it Dalot, Lindelöf or Fred etc deserves a clean slate when a new manager comes in.

lex talionis

Paycheck fully earned. Could give Maguire a bit of a headache when Varane returns. Maguire's pace is a serious concern in a pressing system. Lindelof's weakness is that he's easily bullied, which gets more easily exposed in a system where the defenders sit back as we had had done under Jose and Ole.

YouknowNani

Great performance yesterday. Watching us play so high up the pitch, he literally looked like the DM we've been crying out for. I'm not suggesting he should play that position but he's very capable on the ball and is going to be very useful both defensively and starting attacks with the new Rangnick system.

He should definitely be first choice with Varane when he returns. Maguire has looked ok the past 2 games but overall we know how poor he's been and if we do start getting hit on the counter by quick attackers while playing such a high line....Maguire is not the man we want chasing back given his lack of pace.

L1nk

I don't want to be one of those, but if its a heart/chest related problem, they are happening an awful lot in football recently, are they not? Hopefully he is okay

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I don't want to be one of those, but if its a heart/chest related problem, they are happening an awful lot in football recently, are they not? Hopefully he is okay
Think there has been a big pandemic on mate. Might be that.

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Really hope we hear some positive news soon, because it looked concerning.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
He seemed to be indicating a fast heartbeat. Hope it’s not the same as Aguero.

TSE123

We were just discussing the same thing at home. Same observation. Apparently covid affects heart in alot of cases…

hope he is ok anyway! Good performance.

RonaldoVII

Hopefully it was an impact injury when he was sandwiched near the touchline. Anything more health related and you'd think he'd have been off straight away.

united for life

Hope it’s nothing serious and is just a result of a clash with a norwich player rather than a breathing/heart issue. Get well soon!

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Right but he doesn't have covid does he, otherwise he wouldn't be playing
Maybe he's had it? Maybe he's not vaxxed.? Both far more likely than the theories some lads want to jump to...

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
He's been playing really well. Hope it was just he was winded or pulled some muscles in his torso.

Sylar

Hope he's ok
Was wondering if he had breathing issues or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.