Victor Osimhen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
His name has recently popped up again and is set to visit Arsenal for a tour. Would be an excellent signing for any top team based on what I've seen of him for Nigeria u17. Watched all their games at the world cup and he was the absolute standout in a very good side. Definitely one to keep an eye on.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm Nigerian and I will admit we have a serious problem with verifying the ages of players in the country. That's why I'm always wary of Man Utd buying Nigerian players. Also explains why we destroy most teams at youth levels but our senior team is beyond useless.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
I'm Nigerian and I will admit we have a serious problem with verifying the ages of players in the country. That's why I'm always wary of Man Utd buying Nigerian players. Also explains why we destroy most teams at youth levels but our senior team is beyond useless.
I think in the past few years it has improved a fair bit, I believe in one tournament you expelled 16 players or something along those lines. African teams are generally better at youth as they are better developed physically. Teams aren't tactically aware enough at that level to deal with the insane amount of pace that the Africans teams possess.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I think in the past few years it has improved a fair bit, I believe in one tournament you expelled 16 players or something along those lines. African teams are generally better at youth as they are better developed physically. Teams aren't tactically aware enough at that level to deal with the insane amount of pace that the Africans teams possess.
You are right. But the history means there will always be that level of distrust. However, I am happy for the young players to get snapped up by top clubs. They will get that tactical and technical development they need to improve even if they don't end up being first teamers at those clubs. The lad at City is a good example.

Status
Not open for further replies.