Vincent Aboubakar

Brophs

The One and Only
Yeah, won’t be surprised if it’s a triangle transfer scenario.

Ronaldo - Man Utd to Al Nassr
Aboubakar - Al Nassr to Besiktas
Weghorst - Besiktas to Man Utd
A pyramid constructed entirely out of cat shit.

Devil81

Yeah, won’t be surprised if it’s a triangle transfer scenario.

Ronaldo - Man Utd to Al Nassr
Aboubakar - Al Nassr to Besiktas
Weghorst - Besiktas to Man Utd
Crazy thing about that is even though Ronaldo is involved we will come out of it the best.

Mental.

jesperjaap

To be fair, I think we would have prioritized a striker during Ole's time if we were not banking on a certain young academy forward to likely be our long term option for the position only for him to waste his entire career before it could get going. I think the club saw Martial and Cavani as bridge options until Greenwood was physically developed enough to play centrally more regularly, but unfortunately that is never going to happen.

Now it is clear that we need to sign a long term option for the position so we need to get it right and not waste money on players who will fill up squad places for years and hardly be an upgrade. The problem is we seem to be skint at the moment.
Yes wasnt going to mention him. Cavaini maybe....but Martial? Come on he would hav ebeen about 14/15 and Martial was a youngster too when we signed him. We thought Martial would be a star, then we went for Lukaku and then we were thinking on Greenwood....but he would have only been transitioning into a striker about now I expect.....reven so, the last 4/5years not signing one because of that longer term? Need competition