Vincent Kompany: Man City quadruple a matter of time | Next year?

sugar_kane

Mixed feelings on this one

I like Sterling a lot and respect Pep, and am a bit worried what psychologically this might do to them in the title race - but also feck the blue nose bitter oil trash cnuts.

On the other hand I like Poch a lot but hate Spurs fans and think their players are a bunch of snide pricks.

Colour me confused.

Terry Kelly

I am very happy this evening....oh dear Citeh! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

GlastonSpur

Also disliked on an Aston Villa forum
Supports
Spurs
This was the best chance that will come for many a year - probably many a decade - for a club to win the quadruple.

I'm delighted that Spurs stopped a sugar-daddy club from doing it. They will likely never come so close again.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
"Gee, Vincent. What'll we do next season?"

"Same thing we do every season, Kevin. Try to take over the world!"

Vincent and De Bruyne, Vincent and De Bruyne, one is a genius, the other's insane.

Djemba-Djemba

They'll struggle to get a better chance that they had this season.

Their cup draws this season have been ludicrously kind, tough to see them getting that level of luck in all 3 cups again.

Castia

Piss easy cup run and a very favourable route to the CL final with Schalke, Spurs and Ajax, they won’t have a better chance.

Irwin99

This was the best chance that will come for many a year - probably many a decade - for a club to win the quadruple.

I'm delighted that Spurs stopped a sugar-daddy club from doing it. They will likely never come so close again.
Maybe, especially in terms of the luck with their draws. Said in another thread though that actually Chelsea (07) and United (09) went closer than this City side as both teams went to at least the semi final in every competition in those seasons. You guys just put a stop to them joining that list :devil::D

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
Pfff! I told ya!

Never thought, not even for a moment, that Pep's City was strong enough to beat Liverpool, Barça or Juve in the UCL.

But the disaster vs. the Spurs was most unexpected, to be fair.

City is already the English version of PSG.

Irwin99

Still not keen on them being the first side to get the domestic treble but it's better than Liverpool winning the league.

...and it's nowhere near as good as our Treble 20 years ago :cool:

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Leading them to another title. Hell of a strike to win it today.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Probably the best value for money signing they've ever made. 6m was it? What a player.

padr81

Supports
Man City
He might talk shit about quadruples, be injured 36 games a season, have a head the size of Ayres Rock, but he comes up with huge goals when he does get them.
Megamind is the greatest captain in this clubs history.

Looking very much like he's saying his goodbyes here.

dogwithabone

Fantastic character, how we could do with players leading by example like him.

singhters

What a goal that was, out of nowhere, i'd kill to have a leader like that could have got sent off at one point.

We were close to doing the domestic treble won the league and fa cup but lost to villa in the league cup.

It's not over yet, brighton away looks easy, same with liverpool at home to wolves, remember utd away to west ham, blackburn away to liverpool, city home to qpr nerves can get to you, first 20-30 mins of those games will be interesting.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

So this is what he meant when he said a quadruple is only a matter of time.

Corey

Lucky to still be on the pitch, but thank god for that!

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Yeah let's pretend Vidic, Rio, Terry, Campbell never existed. Heck even alien head himself was a monster for years.