Vincent Kompany: Man City quadruple a matter of time | Next year?

Chabon

Liverpool in 2019 had 97 points in the league. That isn't falling short really, 97 points is insane and would have granted them the title in almost any other PL season. City was just too good also. Liverpool was unlucky to have to contend with Guardiola's City team, they might have two Premier Leagues in succession.
‘If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing.’ - Bill Shankly

Cloud7

:lol:

If they didn’t win it this season I don’t think they’ll ever win it. Pretty much every big team in Europe bar City is going through a lull of sorts right now.

Maybe Yaya Toure really did curse them?

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
This season was actually a carbon copy of our 08/09 season. League and league cup, lost UCL final and FA cup semi.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Always a great day when this thread is bumped every year

Sviken

Probably 100 years from now, conehead. Unless the shekih gets bored - then never.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Probably 10 years from now, conehead. Unless the shekih gets bored - then never.
It's already never. The Saudis have landed, all other Emirs will be bowing their heads or have them chopped off.

Giggsy13

While its nice this thread gets a bump every season, lets not forget our shameful trophy and league drought. I'd take the league cup but too bad we couldn't beat west ham.

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
While its nice this thread gets a bump every season, lets not forget our shameful trophy and league drought. I'd take the league cup but too bad we couldn't beat west ham.
You're in the wrong thread, this is a thread about City's quadruple adventures.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
God forbid there could be a single page of a single thread that is not us dwelling upon our own misery.

FatTails

We’ve had our problems, but even when we were dominating English football, I don’t recall any of our players saying that winning a quadruple is a matter of time.

It’s a stupid arrogant quote and will be rightly laughed at every year, regardless of how we’re doing.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Not in here ol' boy.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
Hard to derive too much pleasure from Schadenfreude right now, but always a welcome bump.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
If they’re lucky they might get one more shot at it before stepping aside for Newcastle. But basically it’s over for good.

Fts 74

I always look forward to the bump of this thread, nice and early this year for a change!