Vincent Kompany: Man City quadruple a matter of time | Next year?

Champ

Refuses to acknowledge existence of Ukraine
Love it when this thread is bumped :lol:

OldSchoolManc

Has so many billions been wasted on so little ever?
Pointless club not even doing what they paid for.

BlueMoonOutcast

Rag in Disguise
Supports
Manchester City
Going out of the league cup early suits us for the club world cup fixtures later on. I don't think you'll find many City fans upset over this one.

Hughes35

I think City might only have 2 more chances at the treble. They're at their peak right now IMO.

I think Arsenal and Liverpool look strong again, Newcastle will become a force and then you have Utd, Chelsea and Spurs lurking for seat at the top table.

tomaldinho1

I think City might only have 2 more chances at the treble. They're at their peak right now IMO.

I think Arsenal and Liverpool look strong again, Newcastle will become a force and then you have Utd, Chelsea and Spurs lurking for seat at the top table.
City will always be a force unless they stop being state backed. What is likely though is you’ll get Newcastle gradually usurp them.

Hughes35

City will always be a force unless they stop being state backed. What is likely though is you’ll get Newcastle gradually usurp them.
Oh still a force 100% but not as completely dominant as they are right now IMO and we're talking about a quadrable in this thread.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
They will always be a force but it seems impossible at present to replace Guardiola with someone who will be as effective in winning league titles and cups. They will be downgrading and although they will still be dominant, will not be as good once he leaves.

tomaldinho1

They will always be a force but it seems impossible at present to replace Guardiola with someone who will be as effective in winning league titles and cups. They will be downgrading and although they will still be dominant, will not be as good once he leaves.
I really don’t know, I don’t think he’s that amazing a cup a manger at all - people are underestimating how poor the CL field has become and 2 FA cups in however many years is below what I’d expect. Then add in his Barca CLs are shrouded in controversy, I saw a bbc alert today about how Spanish police just raided the referee committee’s offices on this, and you ask yourself has he ever, literally, won anything without having the most expensive and best team or cheating?

The latter we don’t know but there’s a very real possibility in a few years his name becomes synonymous with 2 of the biggest scandals in world football (he just needs to go Juve after City to get the set).