Vinicius Junior

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
It doesn't matter when you read this:

I find amusing how he can be so amazing a dribbler of the ball and then be so comically bad when it comes to shooting. Still he an be a quality player if he ever gets his finishing to average levels.

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Is only 20, I know these days everyone expects players to peak young.... Some don't really hit their stride properly till mid to late 20s though. Not everyone is a Rooney or Mbappe.

Looking at his raw talent I think he can be a very good player, maybe has to leave Real Madrid to develop though. Think too early for him to play under such pressure looking at his performances.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Although he still has some crazy moments, has improved a lot.
In the last matches he put very good balls to Benzema.
He holds the ball less and seems to understand team play better.
Above all, he is a fun player for the viewer and a very affectionate guy close to the fans.
He recently summoned the president, apparently he told him that he is his biggest supporter after his parents.
He is one of the players that I would not sell or include in any exchange.
If the Bernabéu were open yesterday, he would have received an ovation

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
I think he has been very good. Almost like he's only 20 years old and people were too harsh on him

Robbie Boy

I think he has been very good. Almost like he's only 20 years old and people were too harsh on him
Crazy that he's only 20 fml :eek:

I suppose people expected a hell of a-lot from him, given he was playing first team football at 16 and cost €45m at the same age. He's definitely looking a much better player this season, from what I've seen anyway.

BalanceUnAutreJoint

Hasn't improved one bit since he arrived at Madrid, I would even say he has regressed.

Terrible season from him.

A player of his level should not be starting at Madrid, he may be young but he is 21 already and there are plenty of players that age who are far better than he currently is.

Gonçalo Motta

He is kinda overrated by some. He seems like a worse version of a Robinho kinda of player.

The kid definitly has potencial but he has no end product whatsoever and didn't improve that much since he arrived at Madrid.

I reckon he we will be 1 or 2 tiers below Haaland and Mbappe during his career.

TheReligion

Abusive
Hasn't improved one bit since he arrived at Madrid, I would even say he has regressed.

Terrible season from him.

A player of his level should not be starting at Madrid, he may be young but he is 21 already and there are plenty of players that age who are far better than he currently is.
Greenwood

BalanceUnAutreJoint

He is kinda overrated by some. He seems like a worse version of a Robinho kinda of player.

The kid definitly has potencial but he has no end product whatsoever and didn't improve that much since he arrived at Madrid.

You vastly overrate him here.
He is 4 or 5 tiers below them

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Don’t think the final third numbers will ever come to his game. He’s never scored more than 3 goals or 3 assists in a season. He’s still very young but this is 3rd season at Madrid. 5th altogether.

SAFMUTD

What a frustrating player he is, can dribble like a top players, he's fast and agile but lacks some serious quality in the last pass/shot. Amazing how many times he puts himself into an amazing opportunity to score to feck it up in the most ridiculous way.

OmarUnited4ever

wow, Robinho toyed with La Liga defenders, Vinicius is no near what Robinho was in 07-09

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It's a shame, he has potential obviously, but there isn't much progress. The thing is, sometimes things can just click out of nowhere and the player becomes a completely different animal, but in his case I have a hard time seeing it. Obviously not everyone has a linear progression, there's still hope it can turn around, but this has been another disappointing season for him outside of his showing against Liverpool.

mu4c_20le

He's a decent talent but I still can't believe he is starting for Real Madrid week in week out.

Korwas

Having a real breakout season so far and scored a great goal tonight vs Shakhtar. I saw his ceiling as Raheem Sterling but it might be higher if he keeps improving like he has this season.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
7 goals already and it's just end of October. If he continues this rate how many will he have when the season ends?

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
7 goals already and it's just end of October. If he continues this rate how many will he have when the season ends?
Goals scored / games played so far * estimated games played in the whole season = answer to your question

RoyH1

That second goal of his was a beauty. The talent and the physique is all there for him to be a world class player, but let's see if the mental side of things develops to that level. Lacks a certain ruthlessness.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
That second goal of his was a beauty. The talent and the physique is all there for him to be a world class player, but let's see if the mental side of things develops to that level. Lacks a certain ruthlessness.
Maturity often helps with that. Just look at how Ronaldo went from a show pony to realising goals are the most important thing.

Sometimes it just clicks with players, perhaps that has now happened with Vinicius. Probably helps there's a lot less pressure on the side right now.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Having a real breakout season so far and scored a great goal tonight vs Shakhtar. I saw his ceiling as Raheem Sterling but it might be higher if he keeps improving like he has this season.
Haha, his ceiling has always been way higher than Raheem Sterling. He has tremendous ability but he really struggled with going to Real Madrid at such a young age from another continent. Saw him have some real stinkers and the fans got on his back (as they are wont to do at that unforgiving place).

But he seems to be improving now, there were signs of it last season and he’s started very well this term under Ancelotti. Yesterday’s goal was brilliant.

GatoLoco

Supports
Real Madrid
Goals scored / games played so far * estimated games played in the whole season = answer to your question
Let's use that formula and leave the rhetorical questions to others then :lol:

Jackal981

Yeah I watched the match. That was crazy :lol:

Him an Raphinha we’re doing some mad skills.
Raphinha is the one we should have signed instead of Sancho imo. Regardless our manager would not be able to use either of them properly so it’s a bit of moot point.

NasirTimothy

Supports
Enyimba F.C.
Are people actually watching this guy? This thread never gets upped. You’re missing out, people…..