Vitor Ferreira aka Vitinha

Abraxas

This one made no sense to me. Very obvious Portuguese style story where there's blatantly something else going on with the player and some interested parties are leaking nonsense for their own ends.

izec

This one made no sense to me. Very obvious Portuguese style story where there's blatantly something else going on with the player and some interested parties are leaking nonsense for their own ends.
Yep, a big English club ready to trigger his release clause apparently. Portuguese papers are just a mouthpiece and use PL clubs and us regularly.

izec

Good thing is PSG now should stay clear of FDJ. Only City i fear can swoop in and ruin it for us.

Vapor trail

I still feel Vitinha will be a quality player. Romano is a good source likewise Shrager from what people mention it's hard to grasp what's real and what's not until there's an official bid.

GoldanoGraham

Look, if the kid wants to go to PSG then let the little shit go to PSG. Who cares.
He will be in good company on that bench with Herrera, Winjaldum and plenty others I can’t remember!

We were never in for him - just the media building up shite as usual.

Rolaholic

Not sure why Schrager's getting slated when he never reported anything beyond our interest and discussing terms with him.

Things change quickly with these things. Yesterday Arsenal were nailed on for him and today PSG are the ones that'll get him after paying his release clause.

He didn't report anything false from the looks of it

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
I don't get it.

I am an idiot.

Will someone please explain this to me. Like I'm a six-year-old.
Basically he said Man United are currently primary focused on signing Vitinha, Fabrizio said we never interested and Vitinha's name never in the discussion, and that's his replied (either he's deluded or he's still confident the deal will go through to prove him right).

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
Has Fabrizio even ever mention United are linked or interested in Vitinha?

Fabrizo is proven to be top tier after all. Those Fabrizio's doubters and haters are the ones in the mud. :lol:

roseguy64

Why doesn't Romano reveal the list of everyone who has been 'discussed internally by Ten Hag' he always refers to? (because he's made it up)
He usually names a few people. But I doubt he has the full list. He just checks with whoever his source is for confirmation.

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.

So he was informed of PSG's interest first, for some bizarre reason, then told of Utd's interest which he then lead with, only to confirm PSG's interest after sources confirmed they had agreed personal terms.

What's that smell? :rolleyes:

mu4c_20le

Fabrizo is proven to be top tier after all. Those Fabrizio's doubters and haters are the ones in the mud. :lol:
Not Romano's biggest fan, far from it, but I'd never go head to head with him in a transfer battle.

roseguy64

I would hope that's who Shrager got his news from as he's usually reliable. Agent sold him up the river.

roseguy64

So he was informed of PSG's interest first, for some bizarre reason, then told of Utd's interest which he then lead with, only to confirm PSG's interest after sources confirmed they had agreed personal terms.

What's that smell? :rolleyes:
If he was told of PSG's interest he should have mentioned that in one of his tweets about the player.

Red the Bear

Something less generic

Yeah , he looks like shit but then from time to time comes up with stuff like this.

Rolaholic

Don't get why people like to shit on Romano when he quite literally is the biggest name in the transfer game today.

Active players have straight up admitted that they check his feed to keep up to date with news yet people like to moan and doubt that he has actual sources at clubs or has players/agents all over feeding him info.

They have people like him, inside information brokers, in other sports that are extremely well trusted to break or confirm big news who actually have team execs and players/agents in their contact list but for some reason people don't seem to believe that can exist in football.

He's as reliable as they come and he only seems to report information that's been backed up by those involved. Whether they end up happening is subject to change as all high profile negotiations are especially in the world of professional football but he's earned his reputation by being good at what he does and not just blind luck

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Don't get why people like to shit on Romano when he quite literally is the biggest name in the transfer game today.

Active players have straight up admitted that they check his feed to keep up to date with news yet people like to moan and doubt that he has actual sources at clubs or has players/agents all over feeding him info.

They have people like him, inside information brokers, in other sports that are extremely well trusted to break or confirm big news who actually have team execs and players/agents in their contact list but for some reason people don't seem to believe that can exist in football.
He doesn't help himself sometimes with tweets that drag on and add nothing really new, makes him look clueless but it's probably more to the fact that he has to tweet a set amount each day and so has to fill some of it with meaningless filler.

Rolaholic

He doesn't help himself sometimes with tweets that drag on and add nothing really new, makes him look clueless but it's probably more to the fact that he has to tweet a set amount each day and so has to fill some of it with meaningless filler.
He has supporters of every club tweeting at him thousands of times a day asking for the slightest updates on transfers.

It might be tedious but he still interacts with them even when there might not actually be any real update yet so I don't get too hung up on him regurgitating info sometimes.