Warning Because Varun Disagreed with my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
My last warning point was from Invictus for asking why I got a warning point. :lol: Brutal.

Surely creating a whole new thread deserves it should warrant a lifetime ban?
My first and only warning was from @Varun for insulting another poster. Which I did. And I accepted it because the mods aren't out to get you unless you've managed to annoy lots of people over a long period.

@momo83 if you've incurred the wrath of a mod then chances are there's been a dozen or so incidents in the past that they've all spoken about to one another. Eventually it gets you a slap on the wrist. Just accept it, and learn from it. Become a better poster. Don't ask why @Eboue is allowed to complain about it because Eboue is just Eboue and he'll be Eboueing along until the end of time.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
I’ve never complained about previous warnings. But the one I received from Varum today was completely unjustified and I can only assume that it’s because he does not agree with my opinion that “Ed Woodward gets more flack then he deserves, and Ed’s marketing deals took United out of austerity under the Glazers”

Considering the lack of ‘quality’ in the replies that I received and me being the one that received a warning.. I can only assume that this particular admin is not following guidelines when issuing warnings. Sad when power is abused.
You're the guy who said that Woodward has done more for the club than Ole aren't you?

Nice work @Varun

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
My first and only warning was from @Varun for insulting another poster. Which I did. And I accepted it because the mods aren't out to get you unless you've managed to annoy lots of people over a long period.
What am you suggesting?!

I've been warned 13 times

momo83

Massive Snowflake
Your reasoning was absolute bollocks and your constant criticism of Solskjaer is beyond tedious.
At least there was reasoning.. which is more then I can say for the replies that I received. Hence my shock at a quality control warning when the benchmark had already been lowered by replies from people like yourself.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
At least there was reasoning.. which is more then I can say for the replies that I received. Hence my shock at a quality control warning when the benchmark had already been lowered by replies from people like yourself.
How is this thread going for you so far?

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
What am you suggesting?!
Nothing to you personally, just saw your post and a jumping off point to have a mini rant. Thank you for your assistance kind sir.

But if you've been warned 13 times then there's probably an entire forum dedicated to ritual sacrifices and voodoo dolls with your face stitched onto them.

ivaldo

Nothing to you personally, just saw your post and a jumping off point to have a mini rant. Thank you for your assistance kind sir.

But if you've been warned 13 times then there's probably an entire forum dedicated to ritual sacrifices and voodoo dolls with your face stitched onto them.
I spend too much time bickering with the maniacs in the football forums. It's all part and parcel of my Redcafe masochism.

ivaldo

I got 6 for arguing with you and another 3 for making a duplicate to ask if I've been permaband as a result :lol: Reduced to 3 on appeal.
6! That's rough. I'm costly.

Relevated

fixated with venom and phalluses
You're the guy who said that Woodward has done more for the club than Ole aren't you?

Nice work @Varun
It doesn't matter what he has said since nothing went against guidelines so stop using your frustration as justification

If what momo has said is correct then Varun has got to learn how to control his emotions rather than hiding behind power.

Occasionally I feel its an us (posters) vs them (modmin) and it should not be that way at all.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
@momo83 the post itself doesn’t seem worthy of a warning in my opinion but it could have be in the context of a bunch of other posts that have been poor? I don’t follow your posts so I don’t know what your reputation is like, but I think an explanation is fair. Not sure if it’s thread worthy, mind.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
It doesn't matter what he has said since nothing went against guidelines so stop using your frustration as justification

If what momo has said is correct then Varun has got to learn how to control his emotions rather than hiding behind power.

Occasionally I feel its an us (posters) vs them (modmin) and it should not be that way at all.
Well said

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello

Why would I need to justify anything? I'm just a content bystander.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
QC warnings are never about one mod's opinion and they're rarely about one post. As the warning message says they're generally a response by staff to posting patterns and net contribution to the threads.

Other forums are available.

Rafaeldagold

Nice work @Varun
Ah so stating something with reasoning should get someone banned because you don’t like it? Hmm that doesn’t sound healthy.

For what it’s worth it’s a valid point to make too In context of the money Ed brings into the club to the piss poor management Ole gives on the pitch.

You & no one else should ban someone for that- it’s pathetic

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Ah so stating something with reasoning should get someone banned because you don’t like it? Hmm that doesn’t sound healthy.

For what it’s worth it’s a valid point to make too In context of the money Ed brings into the club to the piss poor management Ole gives on the pitch.

You & no one else should ban someone for that- it’s pathetic
Since when was a warning a ban? Hyperbole at its finest. Your opinion on Ole is well known and it's no surprise that you'd find constant Ole bashing regardless of the thread to be reasonable.

Rafaeldagold

Since when was a warning a ban? Hyperbole at its finest. Your opinion on Ole is well known and it's no surprise that you'd find constant Ole bashing regardless of the thread to be reasonable.
Warning can lead to a ban & regardless it’s pathetic to try & stifle free speech as it doesn’t suit your agenda

Sara125

This thread is hilarious because it’s two pages and Varun hasn’t actually answered momo’s question :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.