Watching streamed football in a pub

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Was it a United fan?

The problem is smartphone addiction and push notifications. People generally don't look up the ending to a film.

Anyway, give me the address of the pub, I'll make sure the police have a word with that patron.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
My stream is about 40 seconds behind so i looked at my phone and it said big chance for united which means a goal.

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
I've had this issue so many times. I just put on my noise cancelling headphones, turn off notifications from my football app, and just zone out everybody.

SirAnderson

Mine today was self inflicted, I know not to follow the cafe and stay at least 2 pages behind, I hit refresh and I just saw all the YESSSSSSSSSSS and GET INNNNNS.
So so anti-climatic. :mad:

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Is it ever not ruined by someone on their phone announcing to everyone there's been a goal?

Rashford last minute goal was such an anti climax today again due to these cnuts
I hate dickheads that do this.

Or they will have football update pings on their phone with a sound, say they wont ruin it but end up doing so anyway because of the fecking bell.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Checking your phone and announcing a change in score to others before it happens on the TV screen is the height of cnutishness. I'm not gonna lie, I would fight them.

OmarUnited4ever

My stream is usually a min behind so I always keep my phone away while I'm watching the game.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
My stream was only a few seconds behind. Surprised how good it was.

CallyRed

Was it a United fan?

The problem is smartphone addiction and push notifications. People generally don't look up the ending to a film.

Anyway, give me the address of the pub, I'll make sure the police have a word with that patron.
Snitches get stitches.
Or maybe not as there too busy playing Snapbook or Facechat

Cutch

Northern Ireland. Stretty W3102, Row 2, Seat 129
This. Why say anything? Yer man is lucky he didn’t get a pint over him. At the very least.
To be fair it wasn't bellowed at the top of their voice, but it was enough for me to see the commotion and hear 'RASHFORD 1-0'. Like, why would they want to find out themselves in this way and not just wait 30 seconds to see it live. Absolutely baffling behaviour

Oranges038

Just take the money you spend in the pub for a few games and get an 60 quid iptv sub for a year. Job done, no annoying cnuts.