Wayne Rooney | 2007-10 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderson Searl

Reserve Team Player
The fact he's coming along as a target man makes things interesting in potential transfer windows... Love it.

Stookie

Nurse bell end
Lets not get ahead of ourselves here- he's in a good run of form, I still dont trust him one on one with keeper.

Escobar

Shameless Musketeer
He's maturing further and getting better and better. Plus, he has got that drive and confidence back which makes him unplayable and a genius.

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
Rooney is world class but outside of england not many see how good he is actually and today's second half performance and 2 goals would've done wonders for his reputation.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
He should at least get a nomination for player of the year at this rate, and that would boost his european reputation.

Logan!

He should at least get a nomination for player of the year at this rate, and that would boost his european reputation.
I think he's a certainly for FA player of the year. Fabregas was up there as well but disappears in the big games.

FIFA player of the year is sadly based on reputation, not form. Expect the usual suspects in there as well as the obligatory nomination for big man™.

A lot also depends on what the team wins. If we win feck all then he's unlikely to get nominated, harsh though it may be. If Chelsea win the league and go further than us in the cup, Drogba will probably get nominated.

Ronaldo and Messi are still on another level to him anyway when on form. But if he keeps u his strike rate til the end of the season he should get a nomination at the very least.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
On this seasons performances, he is on another level than Ronaldo and Messi. I agree that it is directly related on what we end up winning, but i think if his form continues, then a nomination is the least i would personally expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.